Cheap FOCer 2 (Group Buy Batch 2)

Hi @doomy ! I would like to order 2 sets with IMU, SMD and TH stuff soldered on.

1 Like

Ok, will you solder the MOSFETs yourself?

Mine has just arrived, many thanks again @doomy!

3 Likes

I think i’m gonna need to grab 2 kits @doomy. I can do any soldering that only requires an iron. :call_me_hand: awesome work you are doing here bro.

3 Likes

Ok cool, so i just solder the IMU.

Theres already no more units left for batch 2!

I’m going to order now.

3 Likes

Do you have the dimension of it

How large are they

60mm x 120mm x 14mm according to the original thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its now only possible to order 30pcs with SMD assembly. I will either need to panelize or order 2x30pcs

So until this is solved i can still add you to the list.

1 Like

I’d like to order 2 of Cheaper FOCer 2 board kits (if there’s still spots in batch 2), I’m in Ireland so i can Revolut you the payement. Cheers

I have just ordered 2x30 PCBs its a little bit more expensive but not too much.

So there is space for 10 more orders.

I’m also going to order screws and spacers so i could add them to your kit.

1 Like

Yes, I will

Is it too late to get in on two (2) of these amazing kits? Soldering is no problem for me. I only just discovered this project and is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Hope I found it in time?

Yes, do you want me to solder the IMU for you?

Great! Yes please do the IMU if its not too much trouble. Any chance you take Bitcoin for payment? Im in USA

Sorry no bitcoin. Shipping to US is a bit more expensive (~13$). It may take a long time for it to arrive because there are not many flights right now. Im still waiting for a usps package that was sent early april.

2 Likes

Hi, can you just provide me with the SMD assembled boards from JLC and the LCSC components for a cheaper price?
I don’t need the IMU or for you to flash the STM32.
Just send me the kit as you receive it.
I’ll buy the rest of the 5 pieces to Portugal. How much for shipping?

Hi rjscosta,

I can only fit a maximum of 3 FOCers in a package. I would have to send these in 2 seperate shipments so its going to be 14€ for shipping.

1 Like

14€ for shipping is reasonable.
How much for each Kit as is (no need for you to flash or solder).

Its still going to be 30€, i have already ordered the parts.

2 Likes

Crazy cheap as it is just consider the time doomy spends on this whole thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes