Cheap FOCer 2 (Group Buy Batch 2)

Hey guys, im on vacation for 2 weeks now. I will put you on the waiting list and order as soon as there are 30 pcs together.

2 Likes

Hey Doomy, I would be intersted by a new cheap focer 2. Any ideas when a group buy would happen ? Thanks !

I’m in for shits and giggles.
2pcs

I would be in for 2 on the next round I think :slight_smile:

I would be interested in 2 if they are available. If not sign me up for the next batch

Quick update, there are now 20 on the waiting list.

Whats really sucks is that jlcpcb does not offer to mount the DRV chip anymore and probably never will.
It sure is possible to solder 30 chips by hand but i wont be able to test them all.

For me it is still cool but I will increase my order to 3 as I want to make sure I have at least 2 good ones :wink:

1 Like

I guess I should get 4 then haha, also how much is it per board? im thinking of just buying 5 from jlcpcb

I can up to 2 boards then and being sure to have 1 good one at least please

Hello @doomy

I’m interested in getting 2 boards, if there is a chance, sign me up.

It will still be 30€ for a basic kit with IMU. Sadly jlcpcb does not solder the DRV chip anymore so i offer you to do it for an additional 5€.

1 Like

And fully assembled would be like 65€ + 7€ for shipping, so total costs 72€ (137€ for 2) for an out of the box working VESC 6?

1 Like

It’s not a VESC, it’s a Cheap FOCer, compatible with VESC 6 hardware & firmware

VESC is a trademark

But yeah it’s extremely similar

3 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Make my order 2 boards with DRV soldered.
70 EUR + shipping as I understand.

Hey @doomy! I would also like participate with 2 FOCers and DRVs soldered. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Same here… 2pcs with drv soldered

Ok I’ll finally be taking only one board with DRV soldered on it please. Thanks

Hi @doomy
I’m very interrested in one, prefered completely soldered since I’m completely new to all this. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @doomy

If shaman finalizes the design of cheap focer I would also like 2 pcbs with drv soldered, thx.