Cheap FOCer 2 (Group Buy Batch 2)

Just found out about the cheap FOC, can I buy 2 units?
thanks for all the hard work

I would love to join in for 2pcs, minimum soldered and shipped to Sweden.
Can you PM me details for bank transfer, hope you’ll have the money before batch 2 is full :slight_smile:

Hi @doomy

I havent received any tracking or notifications for my order. Could you please let me know a tracking number?

Hey, im on vacation right now. I will send them to you sunday.

1 Like

I’ll take 1 with IMU. no soldering needed but flashed if you can. Shipped to Israel. I can do PayPal

Thanks everyone for answer. My FOCers just arrived today :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good my man, they came yesterday! Thanks!

3 Likes

Cool, you are down under right?

1 Like

Yeah mate :+1:

Hi, are there still some available?

I will need two of them and they should have the imu (I am going to use them for the hoverboard to onewheel conversion). I can do the through hole stuff, but I don’t trust myself enough with the smt. I have the st-link v2, so I should be able to program them myself, right?

I am kinda new to all of this so if there is anything I missed just let me know. Also how much will it cost with shipping to Czech Republic?

Many Thanks

Hey,

Sorry right now they are all reserved, if someone does not want theirs anymore i will contact you.

Cheers,

Lukas

Are you considering another round?

1 Like

Yeah i will put up a waiting list for 30pcs. Maybe v1.0 is out by then :slight_smile:

I’m interested in one or two CFOC2 as well, but I can wait until next batch since batch 2 has ended - also hoping v1.0 will be released by then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested in two of em with everything soldered/flashed/shipped to Illinois

1 Like

I would like To buy 2 of them shipped To Portugal, is possible? Where I can buy the box/heatsink in aluminium? Thank you

I would like to buy 1 with solder IMU and SMD shipped to USA.

I would like to buy 2 with only the IMU soldered and shipping to DK.

BTW: Thank you for offering such option to obtain a FOCer - it’s nice of you
! :wink:

Hi I would like 2 please if that’s cool