Cheap FOCer 2 (Group Buy Batch 2)

Make my order 2 boards with DRV soldered.
70 EUR + shipping as I understand.

Hey @doomy! I would also like participate with 2 FOCers and DRVs soldered. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Same here… 2pcs with drv soldered

Ok I’ll finally be taking only one board with DRV soldered on it please. Thanks

Hi @doomy
I’m very interrested in one, prefered completely soldered since I’m completely new to all this. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @doomy

If shaman finalizes the design of cheap focer I would also like 2 pcbs with drv soldered, thx.

I am not getting into building my Cheap FOCers unfortunately. So if anybody is interested in taking them I am asking 30€ per unit + shipping (from the Netherlands). 2 units available, I prefer selling them as pair. These have the DRV chip and the IMU presoldered.

1 Like

Hi,

I am interested in two Cheap FOCers! Are they still available?

Thanks.

BR,
Tomislav Denis

1 Like

They are sold pending payment.

1 Like

@doomy sign me up for another 2 boards if there will be another batch. no soldering needed.

If not sold i’ll buy them (living in NL too)

2 Likes

Hi, maybe some Focers available? Would like to get at least one.

Interested in 2 or 3 of the v1.0

1 Like

Hey, sorry but there are none available right now. I would probably do another batch if there is enough interest.

2 Likes

+1-2

I’d be in for 2 with imu and drv soldered on the next batch you do.

1 Like

I would take 6

If it happens soon enough, I’d take 1-2. I will soon have everything else anyway, and then I would just buy another, even if it is more expensive.

Sorry guys but i wont be able to order and package any new cfocers this summer. I sadly run into some personal troubles i have to take care of first. I will post here should anything change. Thanks for your support and lets hope for better times soon.

5 Likes

Hopefully whatever troubles you are having don’t last very long.

If anyone needs a CFOC2 I can ship to the EU but shipping wont be as cheap as Doomy was able to provide.

I do not have any with IMU’s currently. Perhaps in the next batch.

[US/CAN] Cheap Focer 2’s - Esk8 Parts Market / New Parts for Sale - esk8.news forums

1 Like