Cheap City Board for commuting? So many new brands?!

Fair point, the problem is that some of us can only afford one or two boards and need them on the road on short notice

1 Like

In that case, I’d go with the 8A charger :slight_smile: Just don’t use a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack :wink:

1 Like

Nah, rolling with XT60 on my 8A

XT30 would be a lot smaller and probably just as good. (good for 30A)

I’ve got an XT30 on my other board and I just don’t like the feel, it’s hard to get a good grip on it

1 Like

I bought this. It looks the same as Evolve fast charger which I already owned.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/36V-4A-charger-36V4A-li-ion-battery-charger-Output-42V-4A-For-E-bike-10S-36V/32924318377.html

Unfortunately, sold out now.

Thank you for the many replies. I’ve grown sick of my board because of how much time and money I wasted on it.
If I were to upgrade it I’d have to change everything but the deck, trucks and bearings. I’d rather keep this as a tinker board (for when I’m not sick of it) and get myself something that is working, reliable and doesn’t require me to have a full toolkit on me. Right now it goes 25km/h max, which seems pretty fast to me, but 30/35 would be nice to have.
What about all terrain/pneumatic/whatchamacallit boards, like the meepo city rider? 700$/600€ is ok too.
I’m sorry if I’m being difficult, I’ll post a pic of my board later

this is everything i need to ensure the board works when I need it, Which is kind of a hassle considering the size of the apartment I share in Milan with a room mate

And today the vesc decided to poop itself. That’s it, I’m taking it apart

1 Like