cash ready, who got a kaly or trampa for sale???

looking for a kaly or trampa board complete, ready to ride. im cash ready, if u selling drop a pic , let make somthing happen
could be down for a sick mountain board set up lmkkkk!!!

1 Like

Location would help, and price range / requirements as well. How fast, what terrain, what range, etc.

2 Likes

Why are you making a new thread for the exact same request? Thx for wasting our bandwidth :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

in a box ready to ship. I kinda want to part it out, buy it complete before I take “the axe” to it

6 Likes

How haven’t you sold that yet!?

2 Likes

too lazy. It was ready to go to someone that blew a lot of hot air (you know who you are) and ghosted me right before I went to the mail with it.

I was actually going to make a post today… or tomorrow… :sleeping:

3 Likes

She’s a beauty. Someone will be very happy to have her

Let’s hope this is not one of those posts where the author lays the egg and flies away for 2 days

She’ll be gone by the time he gets back :rofl:

2 Likes

If you part it out I’m interested in the heel straps and maybe the Vesc6 depending on the price :point_up: You heard it all, I was first, just in case :rofl:

3 Likes

And I’d have ears open for pricing on the hangers and related…

lol, this I want to keep.
In fact, I have begun to think of this board as “the place I store those vesc6’s”. I woulda gutted them out already if I had a use for them :joy:

2 Likes

What a sad day…

1 Like

now your making me feel bad for hoarding, lol.
i have wanted v6’s for a while now, maybe to see what all the hype is all about. but the focboxes can easily pump out enough juice to lay me out on my ass, so never had the need. Just the desire…

1 Like

Too late, lol.
Didn’t even take 2 days :sunglasses:

wait, is sellers remorse a thing?

2 Likes

Now we want to know the tire kicker was and who is going to be crying now it’s gone.

1 Like

he had his chance. he’d been hemming and hawing since the last thread some weeks ago.

@ATC locked this one down before I could change my mind, lol :heart:

3 Likes

Ok, no more motor mount sales here for him☝️
I‘ll get @BillGordon involved :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

@ATC you’re the man🤘🏼

3 Likes

Got to sell them mount’s! so i can hoard all these great builds.

3 Likes

@jakelg97’s reaction when he gets back

4 Likes

Solid yet affordable stuff. Highly recommend his shit

3 Likes