Cascadia Carver | LaCroix Prototipo Deck | Trampa Ultimate Trucks/6.5" Urban Treads | Kaly.NYC 4:1 Gear | 2x Flipsky 6.6 | 170kv 6374 | Hoyt St Puck | 10S6P 30q pack

This would be my daily rider.

At the time of writing this, I’ve put well over 3000 miles on this board. It is on its 3rd pair of motors but everything else is peachy.

I built it because I like big dumb shit that goes fast.

The 0-30 on this can best be described as nipple hardening.

I ride this board rain or shine, it’s been completely submerged going through a anemic pond masquerading as a puddle, and still riding great.

It has pretty terrible range because I’m a little fat and I’m pretty sure my battery is still a little soggy.

I love this big bitch.

17 Likes

How quick exactly is nipple hardening quick?

2 Likes

What grease is that?

1 Like

I believe Kaly uses AR8100 from archoil. Same stuff zealous uses in its bearings. That or @DerelictRobot just got alittle too excited about his build.

4 Likes

This build is dope af.

my feet aren’t long enough for these decks. I’m only a size 9.5.

4 Likes

I’m a size 13 and could use more dancefloor, personally

1 Like

I’ll have to actually measure my 0-30 acceleration, I’m curious.

Look at it this way though, gear drive gives incredible instant torque response, the board is pretty light given its HP, and you can lock in well enough to push the throttle full forward from a stop. With 6.5"-7" wheels that don’t slip, it’s a rush.

@SeanHacker probably has the best empirical data.

“Dude your board has a big dick”

4 Likes

I’ll try and be as scientific in my response as possible. Here’s a graph that I’d like you to take a look at.

As you can see @DerelictRobot’s board will be named “Errect”. The other average build with same specs and/or belt or hub driven will be “Flaccid”. A board with the same motors, battery, ect… will all reach the same speed. But how they get there is different.

In conclusion. The board has a big dick. Hopefully this helps with your nipple hardening question.

20 Likes

Holy fucking hell. Send a doctor I am dying.

8 Likes

This is fucking great. That confirms it

4 Likes

There must be a way to make the lettering for Erection look like Enertion

11 Likes

Awww yisss

14 Likes

Click HERE to find out how this one esk8er got 100% !!! more range out of his battery for free* with this one small hack! Scooter riders hate him!!!

*Minor fees of 40$ per wheel may** apply.
**will.

7 Likes

Yeah but you pay for it in the ankles.

No free lunch.

1 Like

Refresh I did a bit ago;

Most recently, back to the original configuration with the Kaly straight gear. HD Rubberized coating is worn but holding up well

11 Likes

How are those gummies

2 Likes

They ride like the were designed by someone who hates skateboards.

8 Likes

That rough? They seem pretty popular?? I thought Bout buyin some but figured id try the slime tires first from boundmotor