CARVE PDX - August 20-22nd 2021 - Portland, Oregon, USA - GREAT SUCCESS!

It’s pronounced Raisins.

17 Likes

Gotcha, definitely not was I thinking lol

5 Likes

Yo lets start saving up for next year and then fly over together :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

6 Likes
15 Likes

This was really an epic weekend! I wish I would have got there a day earlier, And I wish I would have been able to do the whole camping trip with you guys. But this is the most fun I’ve had in a long time and words don’t describe the feeling of just mobbing with your fucking people!!

We came with a decent size crew from Seattle, and that was nice rolling around with your friends. Meeting all the people I know or have seen online and here was dope! Y’all my fucking people! :call_me_hand::metal::facepunch: I’m so glad we all got to let up and tear up the streets

Few more videos coming too :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Lol at 2:14 yall literally blocking a cop from turning, feels funny

Looked like another awesome ride location

7 Likes

hmm seems like something with this vid got messed up

6 Likes

“It’s a group ride not a race”

Say it louder for the eucs in the back lol

4 Likes

This was by far the best few rides I have been on. The night ride on Saturday was super cool. Mobbin down the main street with people cheering/taking pictures. Thanks to all the hosts for putting this together and @bboybowzer for lending me a board in a pinch! Can’t wait for the next one.

20 Likes

Great having a quality YTer along. Great footage so far and look forward to the others.

5 Likes

Carve PDX 2021 Day 3: Columbia River Gorge Trail!!

There is a part in this video… hahahahaha!! You will LOL

12 Likes

thanks bill! you are too nice! lol i try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fort Stevens ride, August 24th.

Group photo taken by C.J., a chance-encountered disc golfer.

18 Likes

Welp, that was pretty fun guys.

Was really great getting to meet & skate with new friends and old alike.

I think we’ll do it again next year.

Huge thanks to @JJHoyt & @skate420 for co-hosting & @Yeahthatperson for bringing down a great crew from Seattle and capturing some beautiful videos of our rides.

20 Likes

I’m already gathering east coasters to share an Airbnb for next year!

10 Likes

Please do, and make it before kids go back to school so I can come. I want to check out your deck again.

Ps Ben’s a babe

11 Likes

I think you’re just jealous you missed out on the dick comparing between @longhairedboy and @DerelictRobot

9 Likes

:+1: +1 for this idea.

I’m not sure about the weather in portland, but earlier in the summer would be nice

4 Likes

Super jelly I couldn’t make it, but hopefully next year. Looks like y’all had a lot of fun. And my god, Portland looks likes an amazing place to skate. So many paths, so much lush scenery, and so few pedestrians. I vicariously had a great time through all the videos and pics, and it was cool to see some of you guys and gals out in the wild and put some more faces to names. So thanks for all the media uploads. Moar please. :grin:

11 Likes


@MrDrunkenMobster face reveal

15 Likes