CARVE PDX - 2020/2021 - Portland, Oregon, USA (archived!)

I know if I was in that position even if you charged me more than shipping it I would still rather let you do it knowing that it’s in someone’s hands that actually cares about what it is.
Plus not having to deal with taking it apart at all or removing the battery.

8 Likes

Oh for sure. It should not be that expensive if we have enough to chip in. I’m cool w it.

4 Likes

FIRED UP! This is going to be EPIC!

11 Likes

JJ in the house!

4 Likes

@SeanHacker is that you on the left? The other one doesn’t look like @DerelictRobot tho.

1 Like

Looking forward to another race man :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

If anyone needs to ship a board, they can ship to my attention:
Jeff Johnson
c/o Hoytskate
922 NW 11th Ave 104
Portland, Or 97209
Tel: (971) 269-7985

14 Likes

Yep. That’s a very young, very much dumber version of me…

Andrew’s back in my cell being a good boy where he belongs. :wink:

4 Likes

Looking swole, I was wondering how you could workout if you work as much as you said.

1 Like

Careful for glitter bombs

Edit. Yes it’s a thing around here

3 Likes

Yes hello,

Will there be a skid style dance off type event?

7 Likes

giphy-7

9 Likes

Skid style? That thashit whefe they dress in gasmasks

6 Likes

Bingo, just like @skunk’s profile photo

4 Likes

tenor-5

Oh. My. God. Bobby.

Please tell me you know of Letterkenny.

4 Likes

Heard of it… haven’t seen a full episode yet. Kinda like trailer park boys right?

4 Likes

any closer to having hard dates yet? I need to start thinking about how i’m going to load my RAV4 up with amenities required for 3 days of travel each way.

For example, i need time to have pine scented rear-view hangers shaped like @BillGordon’s face made up, and some kind of security system for my gorilla tape.

12 Likes

Next week. It’s looking like July 24-26/29 (3-day main, 6 day extended. Still tentative but I’m like 85% sure on this.

We will confirm next week.

7 Likes

Better imo. Smarter linguistically.

In fact, mandatory viewing for anyone attending. We’re going to be setup with a fruit stand and hazing everyone as they arrive. This should prepare you.

7 Likes

Wtf he say? “You looking for a tilly buddy? Lets have a dimebrook?” Why are the “hicks” so damn smart? Im intrigued…:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes