Carbon Reinforced Nylon | Markforged Services

Shit. Didn’t realise bro.

1 Like

All good. But printer has bbeen out of action since before christmas :joy: i need a printer guru to come fix it. I din’t have the energy for it.

4 Likes

which printer is this?

1 Like

What tires are you mounting along with these spacers?

1 Like

Cr10-s. I just need to replace the hotend and tube :joy: but it frustrates me and I don’t like working on it so it’s being neglected.

5 Likes

@ahrav used metroboard 155s

2 Likes

duuuuuude that is the easiest fix.

I run a cr10s as well. 40 dollar amazon ez hotend swap + 10 dollar capricorn ptfe tubing. takes 15 minutes

1 Like

What was the diameter after mounting and inflating them?

2 Likes

I don’t know man, gunna have to ask ahrav.

1 Like

Diameter was about 149-150 CP of 50mm

5 Likes

Lol its so easy. I just don’t like/need the printer enough to do anything about it. I have all the parts and none of the motivation.

7 Likes

Get him Andy

1 Like

It’s nice that you want to help people who can’t print those spacer by there own!

But isn’t it a bit low level to make money out of a design somebody was working for and gave to the community for free?
Idk the price of the filament, but it’s for sure far from 100$ for the 200g you need for 4 hubs…

8 Likes

Hey man, thanks for reaching out.

I have not claimed to have designed this part. And if you want these parts made of Pla, petg, abs, etc. I can charge a fraction of the price.

This MF filament is 200 dollars per roll. If I owned the machine, the price would be a bit lower, but I have to pay the owner of the machine to use it.

3 Likes

I was sent the file and was asked to make these parts. My service is for printing any stls provided in high quality onyx filament.

I just had quite a few PMs for these spacers so I thought it warranted a thread.

2 Likes

What’s so special about this filament? Just stronger?

1 Like

Yes, just stronger. It is nylon with chopped carbon.

Nylon is known for its toughness, so for parts like this with a fair bit of load it is perfect.

2 Likes

Shipped… International?

That’s a 2kg roll for 175$
That would be 10x sets out of this filament or 17.5$ per set of 4 for the material only.
This guy who own the printer need to ask a big price for production thou :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We’re all a bit open saucy round here little brother. You crack on. Time is money and not everyone has a printer.

10 Likes