Can I get airless rubber wheels for matrix ii trucks?

I like my pneumatics for my matrix trucks but I’ve always been interested in trying to see if I could get airless rubber on them. I was interested in trying to get the cloud wheel rovers but I don’t think they will fit on the trucks because of the large axle and I think the only way to do it is if I were to get custom bearings. But in any case I’m curious as to if anybody knows if there are any other type of Wheels that I could put on The matrix ii that don’t require air? I mainly interested in this so that I could carry the wheels with me in a bag if I’m ever going long distance as a backup if I ever have a blowout and I’m out of tubes.

You can put the right size bearings into onsra/eovan wheels and use them but they’d be a bit small compared to the usual wheels used on those trucks.

Are you saying that I could put my 12 mm axle bearings on the wheels for those tires? Wouldn’t the bearings be much bigger than the wheel hub could handle?

You just need 12mmID bearings that fit. They exist.

Know a good place to get them?

I’m pretty sure you can just get airless tires with your existing wheels. They sell foam filled or even solid 200x50 wheels for scooters, which I believe use the exact same hub dimensions as us.

They are super expensive and don’t last at all.

2 Likes

Yeah those bearings just fucking explode any chance they get :rofl:
Dont do it. There are no good solid/rubber options for the matrix trucks.

2 Likes

Are the trampa gummies any good?

They’re awful

1 Like

they’re not gummy

I believe flipsky makes airless tires.

Those neither work with 12mm axles nor are they good

GL.

I believe these are what frankthedragon was referring to, they’re 8in foam filled airless rubber, range is pretty likely to be shit but they should work with your existing MBS hubs and can’t go flat.

Whoops, didn’t realize this was 3 months dead, I need to look at these dates before I comment

I’ve actually got a set i been running flawlessly thays great but w my deck i get my toe bit so I’m looking to get rid of em. Pm if interested.