Caguama wheels wiggling on TB trucks.

yeah i dont know. Ill go ahead and buy those right now and if the problem occurs again, ill deal with it then

1 Like

Yeah but the ones off muriskate and get some of these if you don’t have them

1 Like

bearings are bought, thanks for the help!

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/products/71134/muirskate-beasto-speed-rings

1 Like

Do I need those as well? I have some already

1 Like

I’d use em on the outside of the bearing:)

1 Like

Ok I will!

@maxmayer Yeah, it’s def the bearings.

I’d send you bearings but at this time. I don’t think we have any in stock.

3 Likes

I think those zealous will serve him well! @torqueboards

2 Likes

Spacers keep the bearings front tightening against the axle bolts. With bearing spacers you’ll be able to tighten down the wheel to the point where it still spins freely but cannot move a CM side-to-side. They are an absolute must in esk8 and just generally in skating.

2 Likes

Yup, always spacers, always speed rings on both ends.

1 Like

I added those to my order!

1 Like

No worries. I ordered the zealous bearings already. Thank you though!

But do I need that crossbar for the mounts? Please let me know soon. Also. I’ve sent an email to you guys almost 5 days ago, still no response about my wheel return

You don’t NEED the cross bar it just links the two mounts together to they can’t move around and come into contact with each other which in general use shouldn’t happen if you install the mounts properly. But it never hurts to have and the TB ones look awesome so it’s up to you. You need to make sure your mounts arent going to be too far away from each other to connect the crossbar also. Your motors could be too long for it to reach both mounts.

1 Like

hmmm ok yeah didnt think of that. I am using dual 6354 and those motors are millimeters from touching. Its pretty tight. Ill see if the length is on their site

This is what it’s looking like right now:

1 Like

That should be the exact settup size they are made for. Double check to be sure but this is definitely where the functionality of them comes into play. It should never happen, but in the event of something going wrong you don’t want your motors to touch each other at speed. Ever. So definitely a good investment. Looks super fresh btw :ok_hand: I’m jelly! I hope you arent finished with those mounts though. Get bolts on those screws for the arm!!

1 Like

haha thank you!

I don’t know about that… this is their description:

Purchase the V6 Support Bar and Support Bracket for V6 Motor Mounts.

Compatible with 218mm TORQUE Trucks and 220mm TORQUE CNC Trucks.

Dual Motor Mechanical Kit with Precision CNC Trucks, 110mm TORQUE Wheels plus Dual 6380 170KV Motors!

Everything you need for an amazing drive train setup for your electric skateboard

They say "218mm trucks and I have the 180mm trucks so I do not know if they will fit… but now that I think about it, the motor mount would probably be in the same place every time no matter the truck, correct?

Ahh yeah definitely too long. And no, It has to do with how long your motor is. The longer your motors the further apart the mounts will need to be. Hence why you need extended trucks for anything bigger than the motors you have right now

1 Like

If I had dual motors you can see how much further apart my mounts would be compared to yours

1 Like

Ohh ok true, I guess ill just make sure they are always doing ok when im riding. Also, im only 125lbs and i dont have alot of hills (but when i do, they’re pretty steep).

1 Like