[CA] Selling unknown esk8 parts

Whatever. I have a mapmyride and strava along with relive to show a 33km ride.
Cant upload a video cause it would shut you up real quick.

Good troll. Put your shoes on, take a plane, come do a ride and ill show you my range and speed.
But ofcourse no one will cause its easier to troll then to show up.

I think its enough. We dont need to go through this again.

Post an offer or stay off. Its pretty simple.

You start a thread with aggression and fantasy then what do you expect?

Fuck off mate. Over your bullshit.

13 Likes

Alright truth time…I have a diyeboard pack that definitely does that ride with an average of 10 miles an hour… it can also hit speeds of 32 mph (with a proper tuck).
Remote for $15
Diyeboard battery$180
Esc $110
Koowheel onyx Hubs $40 (a find on offer up but you can get those ones you have for like $100-$150)
I can put that on whatever deck i choose. Currently on a spud. So… Honest question, why do you think your board is worth what you say when anyone can do what I did there. And Im one of the shittier builders on this site!!!

9 Likes

I don’t have much context about why this thread is getting hate but I saw it earlier and noticed people weren’t too happy for some reason… Lets be nice… This forum is supposed to be a place that should welcome new users even if they’re ill-informed about previous purchases or lack information about their own setup… We’ve all been there at one point or another in our lives even if you refuse to believe you have

e1: And if nobody wants to buy the board, so what- doesn’t mean people gotta disrespect him.

e2: i know imma probably catch some hands for supporting him but threads like this with all the disrespect really give this forum a bad look. (Coming from somebody who rarely posts anything but checks back every day)

3 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:nomnomnom :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I fucking love this place

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::eyes::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

7 Likes

Bit of respect is all. Not much to ask.

2 Likes

Ive said my piece. Just don’t like people acting all rude. Get that enough skating on the street. I’ll just sit back and enjoy the popcorn now

1 Like

I can only speak from my experience, but I came into the esk8 forums very cautiously and half expecting to get my head ripped off because I WAS A NOOB and was jumping into a community if folks who have clearly put in work and have some knowledge. You gotta be humble. This post is the most lacking in esk8 etiquette and humility and well, quite honestly deserves to be fucked with. Just my honest opinion

3 Likes

Oh, also @diablofredd I bought those hubs from another user here last week for $10 because well, quite frankly that’s the value of them on this forum. Anyway

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

5 Likes

I do have a diyeboard pack/esc I let my inexperienced friends ride, but it’s on an APS 6374 single belt drive motor, 15/36 gearing, 97mm flywheels, calibers. It holds up pretty well…If you’re under 200 lbs.

I didnt start the aggression. Others have.

Ca forum: very chill ppl.
Uk forums: also very chill ppl
Us forums: my buddy did warn me if i was gonna post something id get ripped a new one. Told him cant be that bad. (He got ripped a new one cause he ask about an iphone app. The word iphone triggered ppl.)
I do rock android rather then iphones but for ppl to act like this over stupid shit is ridiculous.
No wonder everywhere else they say stay off these forums.

Dont believe me, go look.

Super nice on one post, beyond ridiculous on another.
This is like when in games, lets say destiny, noobs come in a raid party and theres this one guy that always gets mad and starts thinking hes all that.
Well he started there. In fact we all did but many forget that.

Anyhoo, it just makes the forum look bad and when ppl ask where they should look for diy tips and stuff like that ill be sure to tell them to avoid these forums.

Maybe a chill pill for 3/4 of you would help.

I mean I think it would help if people actually knew what they where getting. Link some images to imgur or some shit but.

The deck is unknown (supposedly costs 200$)
The ESC is still unknown
The batteries are Unknown

So your asking a bunch of cash for a bunch of unknown hardware with 1 picture. Seems sketchy af.

Not to mention you can get something with seemingly the same specs for like 530 CAD http://www.diyeboard.com/10s5p-360wh-batteryescpower-truck-kit-dual-9055mm-hub-motors-p-681.html?zenid=ba044f7cc3f076617d829904b91cffc1

It’s impossible to say if it actually is that kit or not but from the info you’ve posted it seems like a decent guess.

If not edit your add so that people actually know what they’re paying for.

4 Likes

Look dude they are not going to be for everyone, that may be a fact, but you can’t act like you came here all innocent. People started sharing their opinions on something that was clearly overpriced and you made it all personal and got defensive. We work with each other here all the time and we know when the BS meter starts to rise.

People will fight back against that but this is no reason to tell people to stay away from the forums. How long did you read before posting? I joined these forms two years ago when we started on builders and before I joined and made my first post I had already read for a month and knew what the dynamic was. Stupid questions get stupid answers sometimes or they get directed to the search bar. The Noob Question thread is a no-hate place and I try to answer questions there all the time. However, if you come in here with the own-everything attitude, joking and making fun will probably occur, whether or not that is “proper” or whatever, IDK but I like it and have fun with the forum

The reality is DIY communities are unique and hardcore sometimes and this forum is basically pure hardcore builders (with the exception of the newest members) that migrated here from builders because we love what we do and wanted a new place to chat

5 Likes

? I made it personnal?

You guys came in like raging animals instead of normally.
And im the guilty one?

Wow, typical americans. Shoot first ask questions later (you might not get this reference. I doubt any of you will)

Serious steroid meathead symptoms happening here.
Sheesh

Want an edit ill give it you one. Ok sure. Ill play your game because after all im the one that started ripping myself a new one for posting this. Yes, im the one that went all hostile over my own self. Yes, yes, you guys where all chill and very nice and im the one that took it out there. Of course.
I bet tou think earth is flat also.

If you interested in the kit ill give you pics and all the details you want in pm.

Not posting shit in here after the first debacle.
No my kit ain’t from diyeboard so deal with it.
No my hubs are not shitty koolwheel. Didnt they disappear? (Oh no its true they came back with an equally shitty board with the same issues)

I have 40gb of details on my pc just for this setup. From the exact range you’ll get at 155lbs and 237lbs.
From the speeds youll get on a calm day and a windy one.
Videos.

I also have another board that can do triple this kit. You gonna rip it apart if i post it up here? (Was gonna make a post in the builds sections but ppl cant behave so ill keep my build to myself)
What about if i post my buddies lonestar specs. You gonna rip that one apart too?
My board goes further and faster, want to rip at it. Heck, ill post both you can go at it.

Whatever dude I am done with this bs lol :grimacing::roll_eyes:

yknow also no one is calling you names

really? calling us uncivilized when you come here with this.

1 Like

Typical Americans. You got us bud, even all the international members too.

Go to reddit to sell an overpriced weak build, not a DIY builders site. Even if you didn’t start this thread with a shitty intro rant about staying off the comments, you’d still be getting feedback about how it’s overpriced. Instead, you get extra comments for the extra amount of douche you felt necessary to throw in.

I’ll up @Itsmedant’s offer to 10 cad to account for your loss of feelings.

7 Likes