BUY MY BATTERIES πŸ”‹

ye fam im pretty much trying to get long range out of it so if i can get a pack for cheap cuz im broke that would be ideal lol

I doubt you’ll find nearly as many watt hours or cycles for the money as anything else out there. And then charge in like 5minutes!!! The charge time on these beats maybe anything as well.
Or with these can do a really small battery and still be able to do huge power, but short range

alright onto more practical information can you build a 14’s pack with 1kwh ? estimate dimensions and price?

I am using these cells, but with a onewheel hub not a floatwheel hub and a Little FOCer not a BalancePro Vesc6.

Basically the only thing that makes it work for me is that I am running 24S1P. that gets me a touch over 10 miles. damn where tf any of my ride data…

for price to power and all that, truly insane. $24 in cells, maybe $5 in materials like wire nickel and connector.

2 Likes

That’s amazing! Do you have photos of your pack and how the cells fit in your board?

1 Like

V1Wheel Onewheel upgrades

2 Likes

I guarantee you it won’t be $120 lol

2 Likes

see i knew it was too good

Then make the pack yourself, a ton of labour and care goes into making a pack. No one is going to do that for free.

3 Likes

I’m curious on how you plan to ship a 1kwh battery across the world.

2 Likes

strap it onto a bird

7 Likes

Exactly lol

Building a 14s9p pack could take 10+ hours to build at least if done right

1 Like

there was a guy offering 350 for a pack so ill probably go for that when i can then

Who
What cells
Pics of previous work?

1 Like

ill see if i can find the messages but he said he fixed it after some groups died or something so it looked good deal

Sounds sketchy.

E: derail alert.

3 Likes

pack from AK1 he says that he refixed it himself with 30q cells

@zZoKo you could fit 1million cells in this box, and a lingyi if @ShutterShock built the pack properly.

4 Likes

oh ho ho ho I never signed up to build a 14s9p pack lol

5 Likes

too bad