Bustin Sportster - Loaded Unlimited hubs - Unity

45 Max Motor
-35A Max brake

1 Like

I am building almost the exact same board but have been hesitant to spend the coin on the hubs. I already have a 12S4P, P42A fitted into the Eboosted enclosure along with a Xenith. If you end up parting it out. I would buy the loaded hubs and extra sleeves and possibly the deck from you .

1 Like

Awesome!
the hubs with this deck feels right, being able to roll with minimal resistance and so low to the ground, itā€™s the closest Iā€™ve got to pushy push skating on electric so far :ok_hand:

Most of the $ I want to get back are in the hubs, deck and enclosure, I donā€™t think iā€™d sell the hubs that much cheaper than you could get them from Loaded (once shipping is factored in), Iā€™ll probably keep it before parting out.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got some Neo Hubs (less than 10 miles use) and 2 spare sets of sleeves if you wanted to go that route.

1 Like

If @nomadic_myke doesnā€™t want the neohubs, Iā€™ll takem. Otherwise super clean build, GLWS!

1 Like

PMā€™d for details. @itsrow - sorry for slackingā€¦been burried in work and didnā€™t check the forum for a couple days. I know, my bad. Wonā€™t happen again. lol

2 Likes

Hi admins, can you please close this post,
iā€™m going to keep the set up, weā€™re moving to a place with lots of long smooth tarmac roads soon!

4 Likes