Builds using Meepo ER battery 10S2P with 40T cells

Also check the nickel strips. If they make it for 30A can be they use thin layers or even just one layer! :sob:

2 Likes

yeah, that is the next level for me…
I am not comfortable messing with batteries.
Even something as basic as bypassing the BMS.

I am just not gonna get in there…

I have enough builds with high power discharge only set ups, so these two are going to be ok with less power.
Some boards are just for rolling around.

I did have this Meepo pack on a dual 6354 set and it was not a rocket like my 12S3p dual 6354, but it was pretty good.

1 Like

Update on the single drive.
Much better going to 14/38t from the 14/34t.

I did bump up battery amps from 25 to 30.
and set the throttle curve to +10.

So it was much more snappy riding last night. I only got it up to 20 MPH, but I am sure it can do more. I was not giving it everything. Needing to get good riptide bushings before I let it all out.

The spud is an interesting deck. Super nimble. I have a Tayto arriving next week, I wonder if I will like that way better with the little tail.

It is amazing to me how light this little board feels when I pick it up compared to all my others…

Sorry if this is a dumb question but is that 30 amps (battery) per side or total? I have this same battery and I want to run 30amps per side but I am nervous about cutouts also.

Thanks!

The battery amps is total. Not sure which you mean by side? The battery only has one side

I mean when you tune your motors, and put in how much current you’d like to draw, how much you’ve put in.

For example, I’ve been using the meepo standard battery at what I think is 40amps because for my dual motor setup, I’ve been drawing 20amps per motor. (I am now upgrading to their ER battery)

Is this correct? Or am I mistaken about how that works?

Thanks!

The motor min/max is a separate setting from the battery min(Regen) and max

Are you using a dual vesc? Or two single vescs?

Whoops! I am dumb. Now I understand, thanks! I am using a dual VESC. My current settings on the standard meepo battery are 20, -8 battery so that makes sense.

Thanks!