Broken sensor wires, do I need them?

Why do you think that?

1 Like

It’s esk8supply esc, other versions of the tool will break some functions like speed modes etc…

Where did you get the software from?

1 Like

… bbb…bb…b…bullshit

1 Like

Sometimes under ideal circumstances it can be, but most times I’ve done it, sensors are smoother. Until the sensors break.

1 Like

From the company who sold me the skateboard

From where though, is it an URL or an email attachment?

I can’t tell it’s been on my HD since 2019
Why?

To help you figure out why you supposedly can’t use other firmware

See for yourself, there’s a note about using v1.06
BTW Nathan is not the one who sent me the tool.

That is true. It’s not soo bad to give it a little push though

1 Like

Managed to rewire those tiny bit**es
Let’s see how it goes :pray:

I think you can probably use any of the new versions of VESC-Tool with this ESC.

Yes I can, but I will loose some functionnalities, that’s all
And I already bricked my old one trying to upgrade the FW, I’m gonna stay avay from this for now :wink:

@Esk8supply what is the deal with the firmware version? Are your ESCs compatible with the VESC firmware?

Here’s a EU dealer with the sensor adapter if your rewiring doesn’t work out: https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/electronics/products/vesc-adaptor-cabel

they delivered pretty fast last time I ordered from them

3 Likes

I’ve been running hfi alot on different boards. I love the sound and smoothness. Wish the board always sounded like that after it stops sending the music

3 Likes

Thanks but looks also wrong , I need small Male, big Female not this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can use the newest firmware with the vesc tool although the remote will not display the battery indicator or the speed mode correctly.
We find 1.06 to be the most reliable currently for our esc.

1 Like

I will send a pair over mate, you are having terribe luck with your board :sweat_smile:

2 Likes