Brodown 4wd MTB build

That looks boss, I haven’t had much time to get back to this last week but the cableing is coming together
I kinda wish I had the escs at each end haha so much less cable to run :sweat_smile:

I ran the power in sleeved braid under the grip. Could also work for phase wires?

Actually I hadn’t thought of that at all, it would be easy to recess that amount of material out of the deck and resurface it
I’ll try that on the second deck as a trial I managed to get the phase wires all soldered today and just have the sensor extensions left to solder and heat shrink
Then still got too do something about a box
But no doubt I’ll strap it all down for a test ride before that haha

2 Likes

Been a little while since I could put some more work into this project between everything going on but iv finished extending the phase wires, already had the 10 gauge cable same as the maker X uses to try reduce losses over the longer cables. An then extended the sensor harnesses for two of the motors to reach the midboard area
Will definitely be a fat stack of cables but hopefully keeps all losses and choke points to a minimum

Not the best pic update its getting dark here but here we go

2 Likes

So this has been on a stand still while I have another battery built for my other board, it’s currently using what was planned for this along with the zesc raidens, it’s up and running just waiting to get some juice back haha

Pic to show the theif lol

1 Like