Broadway bomb 2019

I’m looking to see who is going to the broadway bomb this year it is October 19th. For those of you who don’t know what the broadway bomb is it is a “race” in Manhattan that goes along broadway starting at 116th and riverside down to Wall St. by the charging bull.

This is the Facebook event page.

All are welcome only rule is helmets are required. There is also a post race party with the winner circle with a new category this year electric boards

So who wants to come bomb broadway. I’ll have stickers and snacks.

6 Likes

I’ll be there… Loads of ppl from the group chat (NYC E-boarding) also said they’re going.
@PowerTripNYC Didn’t you say it was either 1st place, or Hospital for you? :grin:

1 Like

Broadway bomb is tomorrow who is going?

I’ll be there with most of the Philly squad.

Bump for 2020

Who’s going?

Got a few people from Philly headed up again with some dudes from DC as well.

Gonna head up super early Saturday morning to get some riding in.

1 Like

I will not be going with the easiest way to get there which is by train. My wife who is high risk and my father in law who is soon to be going under treatment for lung cancer. So I am having to be extra careful

1 Like

I guess I should bring the bike out …

3 Likes

Filtering mask + full face visor? Sterilizing everything when you’re back home too + quarantine of the gear.

Not a guaranteed result but might help sway away whatever is thrown at you when you go bombing. Take care man :muscle:t4:

I don’t have a full face visor. I also think I’m getting electric ran in the basement weekend to finally get my shop set up for the power tools currently the whole basement is on 1 15a breaker. Fine for washer and dryer but not enough for table saw/miter saw with a dust collector running at the same time.

1 Like

I’ll probably come out :eyes:

1 Like

I will be there

1 Like

I plan I rolling as well with some local esk8 nerds - still not 100% just got a new pupper and I should really help with him at home. But I’m like 70% going.

3 Likes

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Practical question, are inline skaters even allowed? Since start of the race is a hill dash. Do dashing with wheels count?

guys who are going - thane or air? I feel like air is a bit of slap in the face but I don’t wana charge so I might bring the flux if anyone else is rolling on air.

I think im gonna run the dune buggy. I dont trust the controller/receiver on my thane well enough yet for NYC

1 Like

word - I think I’ll bring the flux or hyper proto then, I know G is rolling his G wagon so theres another air board.

I just put 7’’ air and 16T pulleys on the hyper proto. So I wana test that tq, it tops out at like 30 now lol its prob more/same amount of tq force as the flux

1 Like

OO maybe I’ll throw @XBoard’s 7in wheels on the dune buggy for more of a street look?

1 Like