Breach of Privacy Update [SERIOUS]

Alice, bob, charlie and… dick? Lol, seriously, needs some mock up names instead of letters.

Nothing to see here, keep the drama going

3 Likes

Is it time to talk about the mod situation?

Since some of the staff have lost their status. Did they have something to do with it as well or is it a security measure?

5 Likes

That summary is actually pretty accurate.

1 Like

I think things need to settle down a bit first. We’re short staffed but right now we are reasonably certain the remaining staff are solid.

1 Like

People involved often bend the truth in their favor. So I posted this as a third party observer and pieced together information. That’s why I posted this as a hypothetical scenario. The truth, the real truth is hard to come by, so everyone should use their logic to get a good pic.

3 Likes

Who’s " we’re " at this point?

I’ve been gone a while and seems like all the mods/adnins that were on daily I remember are gone now.

Trying to play catchup, just finally found this thread. Feel like it should be pinned and not so hard to find.

2 Likes

Just the three of us. @anorak234, @jamie, and myself.

It is pinned. I’m not sure why its not acting like it’s pinned, meaning why its hard to find, but the pin this thing tool says it’s pinned. Somebody else mentioned this as well. There is no winning today.

1 Like

Wow. So everyone has stepped down since I was last here. Wild.

1 Like

Three people in two days over this mess.

2 Likes

Yeah I See the pin thing now. Weird it took so much effort to find still.

yeah its really not behaving correctly at all. I think i may have confused the system because i accidentally made it a banner post at first, then changed it to a pinned topic. We could be experiencing a bug i discovered inadvertently.

1 Like

Oh so others must have stepped down earlier for other reasons.
I’m here counting like 5+ people missing from mod/admin team. But I’ve been gone since like February.

1 Like

Yeah we’re down to bare bones now.

1 Like

Check and balances still a thing? No? That’s groovy.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say hard to find? How does it look for you?

2 Likes

Not on mine :man_shrugging:

1 Like
  1. One was the whistleblower or premature leaker (lol), depending on who you ask.
  2. Two was the admin privilege abuser.
  3. What about the third? Can you give us what information why he stepped down / got removed?
1 Like

The third leaked sensitive information including screenshots of the admin dash panel to non staff members while we were trying to execute an agreed upon plan. We now believe that #1 was triggered by the actions of #3.

2 Likes

Okay that’s understandable. But I hope you tried to understand their rationale and reasoning. They are not known to be impulsive or rash so there is definitely some logic to their actions. I hope you have thought about what could have been done in advance to have avoided this. And also for the future.