Boosted mini Deck Recomendations

They were only $60 when they released so $35 used makes sense but people now want like $120 for a but thaka

Yeah I searched for a kut-taka many times only find complete with high pricetag.
But man once I saw that deck I knew that would be the one. Like finding first love but I did not work out. Moving on to plan B Meepo deck.

2 Likes

It was used once. Tbh 60 is still really cheap for that deck.

2 Likes

I pay u 60$ 4 the deck as is.

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t…

Will you be interested in this?

(before sanding and painting.

(after sanding and painting. Also Lets all pretend the trucks are not facing the wrong direction :sweat_smile:)

8 Likes

Looks really cool man! Better shape than most of the deck out there. Well done. Can yuu share the size and if the kicktail is usable?

2 Likes

Thanks bro! :slight_smile:

This deck is almost identical in terms of size to the Boosted mini deck, it’s about 29.5 inch long.
The kick tail is usable, you’ll be able to make sharp turns with it. However I didn’t applied grip tape
just yet, soon I’ll be able to really test it out and update accordingly.

If it turns out to not be good enough, on future versions I’ll make the tail with more angle to it.

1 Like

Nice, did you press the deck yourself or started from a blank deck or another one? I think with indeed a bit more of steeper kicktail would be perfect.

Pressed it by myself.
I do agree with you, next batch will have steeper kicktail :wink: Although this one is fairly usable.

1 Like

Love it! Did you make a DIY press?

1 Like

Hi I like that.

Very boosted like even the enclosure.
Was it hard to make?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

Wasn’t easy and took some time to make since everything is handmade.

1 Like

Then please make a thread about it. I would love to read about handcrafted decks :blush:

2 Likes

This deck looks nice, is it flat though? I don’t see any concave of any sort but it could just be the angle

1 Like

Was going to recommend this skate shred deck then saw where you were located. Might still be cheaper than the Meepo. $25 plus shipping and handling.

Length: 32”
Width: 9.5”
Wheel base: 16" inner hole to inner hole

3 Likes

Once I’ll have some free time to write about it :wink:

Yes it has a bit of concave to it. I’ll take few more photos of it when I’ll get home.

2 Likes

Can you share this enclosure design with us?

Since we’re reviving the thread anyway: this looks wonderful, where did you get it? Google ain’t giving me anything useful for grip tape swatch set

Alibaba, it arrived in a bag with a hard drive missing all of it’s internals. We live in a wonderous world.