Boosted mini Deck Recomendations

BKB is in USA
Spud is no

1 Like

Sorry saw EU part.

But it does have a kicktail. Also loaded is selling the omakase deck I think .

check Globe decks. good price love the shape as cruiser board

2 Likes

Check out the LY tugboat

I got the Meepo deck with matching enclosure I got 2x vesc 4.12 and some new Meepo hubs to go with. And a 10S2P. Then after all that I’ll mall grab the shit out of it. Mall grab 4 Life.!

The deck I used on the Red One, the Powell-Peralta Bones Brigade Lance Mountain Future Primitive
Reissue deck is my favorite.

The deck I used on the Blue One, the Powell-Peralta Bones Brigade Mike McGill Skull & Snake Reissue deck is my second-favorite.

If you put a handle under the nose you can carry it on end, and if you pop it up with the kicktail you don’t even need to bend over. it’s perfect

1 Like

Tnx all!

I don’t need to go 25-35 mph I got my other board to go fast with. I just want something nimble and easy to bring with mee and I can carry it in malls and stuff.
This Meepo looks like it got some concave on it.

1 Like

I have tried a wowgo mini and that thing is flaaat. This Meepo have good concave for a mini KT. Picture show god enough. I didn’t found loaded Kut-thaka that thing is gone and people that got em sell it for 200$+

1 Like

I know what you mean, my friend has a flat longboard deck that he made years ago and it was always so uncomfortable to have your feet flat out on the board

It was very slippery too

What he needs is some shiny griptape that will rip the souls off your shoes and exfoliate your feet. My 2 year old daughter was singing twinkle twinkle little star to this stuff the other day while looking at it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ooooo i want that

source

check carver decks there are some nice ones resembling boosted mini decks

https://shop.carverskateboards.com/collections/decks

Loaded Kut Thaka?

I’ve got one but not ridden it yet. My feet really locks into place.

The kut thaka are imossible to fined for a reasonable price as they were limited edition.

Haha. I love this perception they have cultivated around this deck. I suppose it is limited edition, they were basically mold offcuts :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I know they were cut from the leftovers of the kanthaka but there were only a limited amount of leftovers making them “limited edition” and hard to fined.

Is it now I should say I got mine for $35 that is basically new?

2 Likes

They were only $60 when they released so $35 used makes sense but people now want like $120 for a but thaka

Yeah I searched for a kut-taka many times only find complete with high pricetag.
But man once I saw that deck I knew that would be the one. Like finding first love but I did not work out. Moving on to plan B Meepo deck.

2 Likes

It was used once. Tbh 60 is still really cheap for that deck.

2 Likes