Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

You’re going to have people foaming at the mouth long before that :rofl:

4 Likes

I was just about the pull the trigger on buying caliber base plates to go with the hangers I just bought from you. Can you give a ball park price for the adjustable base plate by themselves? Also, will they come with bushings or just a pivot cup?

The price I was going for with a pair of adjustables was $99 free shipping. Seems like far cheaper than anything I have come across.

It comes with just the pivot cup, however, I can throw in the bushings for $8.

11 Likes

No Kingpins?

Did you decide to have the Kingpin thread into the baseplates or something different?

Kingpin included and assembled.
They are a tight fit supported with loctite 680. Lets just say doing that wasen’t fun. I had to heat up the baseplate a bit to get them in. Good sign :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just doing some mock assemblies.

The precision clamp is amazing. Perfect alignment everytime. No fidgeting required. Just tighten the screw and you’re done. The 184mm truck is great. With the shoulder bolts, its width is wider than Caliber II

Put on a prototype bearing pulley. Solid. New idler, solid. (No the bolt isn’t that long, I got lazy)

24 Likes

Nice! With all that aside though,

what kinda special kegel wheels are those

7 Likes

Top secret 100mm labedas. :shushing_face:

17 Likes

I just gave Linny a ride to the airport on my Exway. He’s coming for them wheels, Kevin.

8 Likes

Going to just eat water and air to fuel this end of month spending :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

And also those 184mms. Prepare yourself

3 Likes

They are locked in a safe buried 50ft below my house. These are one of a kind samples. Beautiful natural color :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I may not ride them to preserve their beauty

5 Likes

Hopefully the new idler bearings are quiet. That’s the only issue I have with your mounts – the drive is super loud because of the bearings :laughing: (It’s an easy fix, I know, I know…)

SOOOO much clearance on that clamp ! can’t wait :slight_smile:

Cant wait to run the 184’s with precision clamps and some biggie hawgs :grin:

7 Likes

10 Likes

*posts on public forum

Lol

10 Likes

What’s so special on those trucks, that everybody and his Mom are craving them so much?

3 Likes

They are precision-made instead of cast

3 Likes

And affordable…

3 Likes