Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

Friend might be interested in the whole drive train. What prices are we looking at for that?

I can provide the drivetrain without motors for $249.99.

With motors, $399.99

I believe this to be a very competitive price. Very very competitive :smiley:

18 Likes

Oh hell yeah, what motors are they? Any pictures of them?

1 Like

Confidential :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I noticed the conspicuous lack of precision clamps on this list. I assume that either means they are definitely happening or definitely not happening? Those clamps are the only thing I’m waiting for…

The idler with 1 piece clamp is the precision clamp. Fits my hangers only but boy are they awesome

5 Likes

Will these only be available in idler config? I suppose if someone doesn’t want to run idlers they can just be left off motor plate

2 Likes

Are you going to offer a Kit with those motor mounts? Also how much do you expect two hangers with adjustable baseplates to cost?

Clamp will be available for idler and non idler, and the 2 piece will still be available for cast caliber and paris.

1 Like

2 BN220 Trucks (a set), would come pre assembled with the bushings/pivot.

Price for adjustables is $180.

1 Like

Money! It’s got my vote then.

Will you be selling new versions of the hangar by itself?

Yes, once the old ones are out of stock. They’re basically the same thing. Only updated the bushing seat, made the chamfer more, and made the 8mm bore 0.01mm bigger.

3 Likes

What price will be for 2 bn220 trucks with non adjustables baseplates?

Looking like $160 but it will probably come down.

4 Likes

Yes please :slight_smile:

I know it. I ride with with him regurarly.

1 Like

I’d be up for buying the drive train :smiley:

1 Like

Well the vote didn’t help me decide at all lol. Seems like I need to get everything.

I have decided to go with the trucks first.
Pulleys after that
Updated mounts n stuff after that
Full kits with motors will be last

Trucks will begin production shortly. My estimate is a month from now, they will be available for purchase. It may be sooner if the machining is quick.

There will be a limited run of 184mm versions. Maybe 15 for exclusivity :sunglasses:

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

8 Likes

In the “Cheap/Good/Fast, pick any two” triad, I expect “Cheap and Good” from @Boardnamics :smirk:

6 Likes