Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

Gotcha, wishing you the best man! From one Kevin to another and also based from SD, hope things get back on track for you soon.

Lol this made me laugh

10 Likes

@Brenternet

Time for more poo I think.

4 Likes

Decided to revisit my idler mounts a bit. New 2019 version :sunglasses:

Now uses a flat head screw for more clearance. It uses an aluminum spacer for the bearings to ride on, and a spring to keep the spacers slightly preloaded so they don’t rattle around. With this design, the idler is still adjustable and the cost is cheap. Also holds the nut on the other side, one less tool :smiley:

18 Likes

Can I get that new design if I order now? :sweat_smile:

Ordering wasn’t working when I tried a few days ago.

2 Likes

I think the PayPal is currently disabled do to the re-organizing Kevin is tasked with.

Luckily, should be back up soon

2 Likes

what I fn recommended earlier in the year ese! lol

now tease me with some CAD drawings or something for a long mount for pneumis please! I need dem!

1 Like

Yeah this is exactly what I was thinking. The payment probably has nowhere to go

1 Like

Alright I think I fixed it. Made a new PayPal account that is valid and ready to go. Someone buy something to confirm :smiley: Edit: It works now

I am almost out of everything. I have a lot of products coming out soon. Pictures of the samples in the next few days. I will no longer just be the “motor mount guy”

@Accrobrandon Yeah I always wanted to but I didn’t have the machining capability back then. Now, I buy from people who do :smiley:

17 Likes

Congrats on all your progress! Hoping you also become the TKP guy down the road.

17 Likes

Lol. Now that would be interesting.

Progress :sunglasses:

36 Likes

Yeeeeeesssssssss!!!

Looks like the start of a Terminator build. :robot: Cool!

2 Likes

Ooooof. I can’t wait to get all-precision adjustable angle trucks with the updated mounts :sweat_smile:
How much taller are the adjustable baseplates compared to fixed angle?

For 50deg as a reference, the adjustable baseplates sit about 21mm higher than the regular baseplates

5 Likes

When will they be available to buy? Im frothing over here.

Hard to say. Let’s just say there are some money troubles, and I don’t have the capital to purchase all these parts in a good quantity.

I would do pre-orders but we all know the reputation of that system :confused:

6 Likes

I’ll put money down for a pre-order!

1 Like