Boardnamics Precision 220mm Caliber II Hangers

I’ve broken or bent no less than five Caliber2 hangers. So, they can’t. :slight_smile:

Hopefully these can, they look amazing :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks.
I read 50 each and know that TB218s are 65 list price.
Definitely competitive. Probably excessive for my build though

@b264 How does that happen? Going down curbs ? bails? i cant imagine regular rough riding would do it. And yes I understand Fatigue wear. Should I be worried about the TBs?

I love this deck. My next build will also be a DB paradigm. I still owe the forum a build thread…

1 Like

We should start a thread on “how to break a truck” I am interested in seeing how different people break trucks. Getting run over by a car is the only way I have managed to wreck a truck, lol.

1 Like

It’s cycle fatigue. Keep hitting cracks and eventually they can’t take it anymore.

7 Likes

Will you be including the baseplates too?

1 Like

Not yet but if I do, the price would likely be around $110 a set. The ultimate precision caliber esk8 truck :grinning:

6 Likes

And would they be the stock caliber base or your own CNC base?

Also CNC machined and adjustable similar to @rey8801

6 Likes

$110 for 2 pairs of precision CNC adjustable Caliber II clones?

2 Likes

So baseplates with hangers and 110 for the whole set? I’ll jump in on that.

4 Likes

Yyyep. Adjustable baseplates too, a lot more premium than other baseplates. I’ll see how these sell first. If I can afford a higher quantity, then better prices are possible :grinning:

3 Likes

A lot of people have asked me when these will be available. We are looking at 20 days from today before I will have them ready to ship. I’m not doing preorders because I don’t like the idea of taking money before the part is actually here. I’ve learned that the hard way

10 Likes

Any ETA more precise than “Soon™” as to when you’ll have the baseplates for sale?

Lol it hasn’t even been 24 hours since he said he might make them depending on how his hangers sell and his hangers aren’t even for sale yet.

5 Likes

He knows these will sell though…I mean how can they not?

1 Like

Because it seems like the mass majority could care less about the CNC work and care more about the cheapest option available. Tb are a complete truck for less.
I’d much rather have cnc parts but i also did my first build on surfrodz.
Im sure these will sell its just how fast.

2 Likes

This is going to be the longest 20 days EVER.
A fellow esk8’r (Akira? You out there?) saw the BN220 and asked if it was a trampa… I have never been so insulted :wink:. Seriously, though, if this thing is sexy enough to mistake for a trampa, @Boardnamics must be doing something right.

3 Likes

Yeah…
Doesn’t hurt to ask though¯\(ツ)

If it’s like only an extra month I might wait out so that can get the mounts, hangers and baseplates together.
Saves on shipping. But if it’s more like 2+ months then I would probably just order the baseplates separately when they come out because I’m impatient…

1 Like