Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

You would think for $70 they would ship it quickly. :confused:

8 Likes

Lmao our parcels are together

1 Like

Looks like I’m getting the drive today. Would it be okĂ© if I use blue loctite instead of green for the gear?

1 Like

It’s better than nothing, but I would definitely use the grub screws as well if you go this route.

1 Like

In the near future, I plan to ship it with 1mL of loctite 680 in a syringe. Very helpful as a bottle is like $15-20 minimum and some will only use a tiny bit.

12 Likes

Yep please do
I honestly love it when companies don’t expect us to own stuff
It really makes me happy when I see that sort of thing

6 Likes

Idea Ive been toying with too

5 Likes

You’d still better have hex wrenches at this point

6 Likes

Now to buy bulk syringes. Nothing weird going on here :grimacing:

16 Likes

I’m still waiting on my 638, ordered it a week ago

Would have had it all greased and buttoned up by now, p.s glad you put some ketchup in with the drives, ain’t tried it yet :joy:

5 Likes

That extra mile is what makes a good company, glad you’re supplying loctite

3 Likes

I wouldn’t spend too much time looking for syringes and assembling. Bulk buy the smallest bottles and add it as an optional add on to the purchase. Everyone in esk8 should have thread locker. If they want to get it from y’all, charge them a couple extra bucks above cost and move on.

11 Likes

I agree. Syringe is not scalable.

5 Likes

Yep bondhus and they are great
Not claiming to ow how to use them 

51TXi+h84oL
Jackpot

8 Likes

10 Likes

Would not have guessed a Brit would know about redneck popsicles.

12 Likes

This.

Also, maybe consider bundling it and make folks tick a box that says “I already have threadlocker” which then reduces the price.

And then someone can make a silly youtube video about how to “hack Boardnamics checkout” and save money, which gives you publicity anyway.

10 Likes

Oh sorry everyone, I was going to make a crude model of the m1 gearbox to use with people CAD modeling ideas and such. I can start one tonight I guess.

I am very interested to get the model of the AT gear drive done later because I want to try making a onewheel type device with it.

1 Like

Oooofff

1 Like