Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

I think today is worse than those previous days of 20+ updates. Mostly because today is the day Kevin mentioned things would be about ready.

7 Likes

So, while we give Kevin the space to take care of the important stuff, lets discuss more relevant issues.
Like, for example, answering the age old question:

is a taco a sandwich?

I would argue, every culture has their version of the sandwich. The burrito, the bao, the calzone, etc etc.
Obviously, weā€™re all rational persons here - a hotdog is undeniably a sandwich. Itā€™s borderline insulting to argue otherwise.

However, gasp, I would go so far as to claim the poptart is also a sandwich!

#very important #made you look #updates

15 Likes

50 Likes

:grimacing:

Exciting! Thatā€™s a lot of boxes!

3 Likes

Holy shitballs, Batman

6 Likes

28 Likes

Meanwhile, the folks who work at Kevinā€™s local Post Office are busy calling off work tomorrow and next weekā€¦ :rofl:

11 Likes

I canā€™t even imagine how many orders heā€™s gonna have to ship. Especially because this is a combination of new products and restock of most of the other onesā€¦

6 Likes

In before Kevin has 195 new PMs but isnā€™t on the computer answering them because heā€™s busy fulfilling orders

I feel like we should all give him 3 days to catch up :rofl:

9 Likes

This is very realistic

2 Likes

So if I placed an order nowā€¦Iā€™d eventually get it right? And it wouldnā€™t end up being the straw that broke his back?

9 Likes

@Boardnamics Any idea when the website will be updated? Looking for full adjustable baseplate 220 drivetrain w/modors

5 Likes

#NoMoreBoardnamicsOrdersForKevinā€™sBack

(Iā€™m kidding, support the legend)

2 Likes

WOO! Hopefully this means my order ships out by Monday. :grin:

My only other board just died on me and my new build is waiting on this to be complete. Iā€™m itching to ride! :sob:

2 Likes

dayum, 17 reply since i was here, thinking meh, thereā€™s probably not any update yet, i was wrong, very wrong :eyes:

11 Likes

SO MUCH THIS

Please everyone, I know you are excited about getting all the new goodies, but the best way you can make sure to get your stuff as soon as possible is to just be patient and not blow up Kevinā€™s inbox and @ mentions. He cares more than anyone about getting this stuff live on his site ASAP and in your hands. Trust that he knows what heā€™s doing and will get that done, because he has never disappointed before :muscle:

Also, #sendkevinasprin

16 Likes

Look what I gotā€¦

21 Likes

Canā€™t help but notice your teenage mutant Ninja turtle pantsšŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Damn those look noice. Did you go unpack and hand deliver them to yourself from the shipment today? :laughing:

8 Likes

Iā€™d be pissed if they put all that expensive gear on those shitty ass pallets :joy:
at least they wrapped it good

3 Likes