Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

Thatā€™s what they sound like when theyā€™re fresh and not broken in. Overtime with grease, the gears will lap themselves just enough to smoothen things out. You could also check the gear mesh. What sound they make has many factors, down to the wheels and deck used.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll send a video of the free play. And Iā€™m using white lithium grease for lube cause it didnā€™t come with red and tacky

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my backlash

Really conservative with that grease huh? Red and tacky is like $4 at lowes or home depot btw

2 Likes

True true, I did apply a bunch more grease after those videos though. It seems quieter now even in free roll. I guess I was too conservative with the lube like you said

The big mounts for my hangers are here. Good for reverse mounting or if you hate seeing things break.
13mm thick precision clamp + 8mm plate :smiley:

10 Likes

Sweet are they for sale yet in your store?

2 Likes

They will be for sale during the Black Friday sale for $36.99 each Thursday morning.

3 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:
@Fosterqc :star_struck:

1 Like

Already tried ordering them twice LoL

Heā€™s just yanking our chain right now :rofl:

2 Likes

Are these for 72T pulleys?

Fits that no problem

2 Likes

is Thursday morningā€¦

5 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the steel herringbones!

Would anybody be interested in a set of unsensored turnigy sk3 6374 190kv with the shafts already cut for these BN Geardrives? They are a little too power hungry for my 10s4p. Located in US.

4 Likes

When are my new mounts :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

@Boardnamics please make TKP adapter for your gear driveā€¦ :grinning:

3 Likes

I will if people ā€œpre orderā€ it :smirk:

4 Likes

ughā€‹

Pre orders suck. Youā€™re killing it, donā€™t change it up :rofl:

Your products are amazing

7 Likes

is this the part where we throw money at you and pray we get parts?
if so Iā€™m in.

2 Likes