Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

Certainly you’re not talking to me :rofl:

I never tried the stick.

I probably wouldn’t try it if they’re only sold in ten packs :rofl:

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Loctite-511537-Strength-Threadlocker-9-gram/dp/B0053ZNNC4

no green bc not gonna wick, I remember we had some green in a multi pack of them though… I think it just said retaining compound on it.

no more spilling and dripping but you might put it on as chapstick :man_shrugging:

1 Like

yee, I use red on any part I wanna sut but can service if needed, blue for things like the cover screws or enclosure screws, and 468 for permanent

and I’m running out on all 3

in this case iirc i have green on the rod thingies that connect to the cores, red on the gear screws, greeeeeeeen on the motor mount screews if not red, reeeeed on the angle adjusttment screws, green between the truck and truck mount, and blue everywhere else

3 Likes

:thinking:@Boardnamics

7 Likes

we are an impationt bunch lmao

7 Likes

Yall asked for it, and here you go:

This #short is also uploaded to my Instagram.

18 Likes

And because you guys are special and I know you care more about it, here is a longer version before I cut it down to fit in the 60 second shorts format! :smiley:

Edit: I will put link here when uploaded. Just going to be a privated youtube video on my channel

12 Likes

@ShutterShock , that fresh look tho, stealin’ the show. Nice fit :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Haha thanks bro I appreciate it. I’m loving doing Youtube so far! Gives me more meaning to making my stuff look good

5 Likes

Very nice, these are the helicals yes?

Yep that’s correct, Helical AT

2 Likes

Preparing the little guys now

22 Likes

Is this good backlash?

3 Likes

Are they greased? That’s pretty loud for a helical :grin:

2 Likes

Yep they are, we were surprised too

2 Likes

Why? Wasn’t it heard throughout the testing phase?

I think the MOD of the gear changed since the testing phase, I don’t really know? I never heard it before the first time I rode it, it sounds very similar to the straight cut M1’s

3 Likes

Yeah, I was just thinking that they sound nearly identical to my straight cut Moon drives.

4 Likes

You have confirmed my next purchase, that sounds GREAT!!! When will they be available for purchase on the BN site?

1 Like

Indeed I wonder haha “today” I think

1 Like