Boardnamics M1 Gear Drive + Other News

17 Likes

Small reminder @Boardnamics , your website still has an announcement banner that says to expect parts April 21st.

For those not obsessively checking this thread, you might update that to say parts are in and shipping soon (or whatever is accurate).

Godspeed on packaging, photographing, shipping, labeling, tallying, inspection, QC, assembly, emails, PMs, DMs, etc etc
Don’t forget to eat and sleep

13 Likes

Let the man woooork!!

10 Likes

giphy
this thread.

5 Likes

Yall ready for some random photos of the goods? :wink:

Believe me guys, Kevin is going to have his hands full for a while. Lots of things to unpack and fulfill.

Soon™

7 Likes

Reposting from Pics Thread

18 Likes

I will be selling the drives with this bit assembled:

This batch spins more concentric than the last and the pins are now epoxied and press fit. More reliable and a smoother operation.

Also makes the assembly insanely easy. Easier than a belt drive.

16 Likes

When will we be able to place orders for the M1 AT kit?

3 Likes

The AT drive has one mix up that will delay the release for a few days.

8 Likes

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear something went wrong. Take your time to make sure it’s all solid :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Is it the gears or wheel adapters that spin more concentric?

3 Likes

How much will the new AT drives be for a set? Wasn’t sure if it was somewhere in the two thousand & eighty one post. Need to get my monies ready for the throw down

$299 for a dual

8 Likes

Jesus Effing Christ…
That AT gear drive looks soooo tempting.

3 Likes

What wheel adapter is this?

1 Like

Sunmate/trampa

4 Likes

Dang pressfit = profit, very nice

2 Likes

Indeed :crazy_face:

Can’t wait to see what they sound like

13 Likes

Is the bearing for the wheel gear sitting directly under the gear this time around?

3 Likes

I’m not sure how it was before, but I think the answer is yes? I’m not sure I fully understand your question

And are you talking about AT or M1

3 Likes