Boardnamics M1-AT Drive | Helical Steel MTB/AT Gear Drive

I have a non urgent order to make so wanted to ask you when do you think things will calm down a little?

2 Likes

Im in no hurry :slight_smile: just was curious if I should be watching my email or not. Thanks for the update!

A few weeks it will get silent again I predict

2 Likes

But falling better is key.

5 Likes

I would love mine ASAP lunas came in today

I WOULD LOVE STRAIGHT CUT
is there a certain number needed to get them made? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

pwease? :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I think they would be made for the stooge gear setup but idk.

The helicals already sound pretty similar. One broken in, they aren’t quite as head turning loud. Too expensive for another version ::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

:sob:
awww

2 Likes

You’ll have to make the noises with your mouth

13 Likes

Or design a sound emulator coupled with an onboard speaker to make it sound like whatever you want.

1 Like

Last thing he needs is another squeue to add to the like 8 he already has just in the AT gear drives…

Also, having ridden them, they are quite loud, especially at first. I’ve only put like 7 miles on total so far though because I’ve been crazy busy but if you’re getting them I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

I literally had to turn down the gain on my pocket mounted microphone because they clipped at higher speeds lol

3 Likes

Mad respect, you putting everyone’s stuff together, I had 2 I needed to put together and took me 4 hours, plus complete tear down of my board.

3 Likes

My second Moderna shot knocked me out cold but everyone else I know hardly felt shit from their second Moderna or Pfizer shot

1 Like

turn up the gain!! i get high off that shit :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

You didn’t take it all off, gone?, wanted to see how the mounting bracket mounted to the truck

1 Like

No, I do apologize, in order to be completely thorough I did intend originally to have it completely taken off for the video, but after hours of struggling with the fitment of my trucks, and pressing on the adapter very tightly, it was going to be a massive headache to take it off again for a two second clip

That being said, it is very easy to put on, there is no mounting mechanism, each adapter is keyed to the side of the hanger that it belongs on, and slides on completely, revealing a small amount of the step on the axle (on matrix II anyways).

If you have any issues or specific questions feel free to ask and I’ll help you out.

Make sure to install the motor plate on in the correct orientation before sliding on the adapter. You should not have issues with fitment unless you have oil slicks, then you may.

3 Likes

The Lunas and the 63100 need your gear drives
I need to see if it will work :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Anyone who needs sunmate hubs I forgot but metroboard is still selling them

2 Likes

$35 shipping damn

3 Likes