Boardnamics M1-AT Drive | Helical Steel MTB/AT Gear Drive

No they’re like M4 but there is a special ones the ones that actually go on the star to hold a star to the pulley

1 Like

the ones that mount the hub mount plate thing is m4 8mm countersunk

1 Like

Thanks sexy toast show everybody a picture of your beautiful trampa see those gears in an action

1 Like

it’s not letting me :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

One more question what spacers are you running between the star and rim

ooh! yes

3 Likes

it should be the thicker sort of spacer that cane with the drives. if you can’t find em, you might be abel to hit up @Boardnamics for some

1 Like

Beautiful work :star_struck:
and everybody this is the way they should sound :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can’t see it but yeah that sounds similar to mine

1 Like

Yeah for some reason the ones I got are for 10 mm axles but I have lots of 12 mm axles spacers
@ShutterShock after watching your video it didn’t look like a long spacer it looked kind of a short fatty one do you know the length I’m just trying to figure out I need to cut my bolts and I don’t want to cut them too short but then I don’t want them too long to break the star

It is a short fatty one because the gear itself takes up some of the axle space

If they are too short, you’re sol, if they’re too long then they scrape the casing, they won’t break the star

That’s weird that you got 10mm ones, Kevin must have mis bagged

As for the length… I mean, I am not super sure, it’s been a while since I touched anything on them. My guess is between 10 and 15mm

1 Like

I just looked at it my video again and it’s definitely way shorter than that

Looks like 4mm

Maybe someone else can check, but that’s all I can give ya for the moment, not home rn.

1 Like

i think it was 8-10 long? :smirk:

1 Like

Thank you
I watch the video and the spacing didn’t look much longer than 5 mm -10 mm from the stars to the rim I’ll figure it out I just don’t wanna be too long and have there be slop and that’s when things get broken broken

1 Like

Yeah I mean I know how long a normal bearing spacer looks in my hand, and it’s definitely shorter than that.

1 Like

I also have superstar wides so the 45 mm bolts that he sent do not work that’s why I’m asking all these questions a normal five star there about 5 to 10mm :exploding_head:
This is why you stay in school kids basic math fucking with my head🤣

3 Likes

Tighten up the axle bolt and then make a measurement with a paperclip through the rim and into the star. Only way to get it right @Nacho

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to remove the pinion after Loctite 648?

3 Likes

sell it assembled lol maybe blowtorch and pliers

3 Likes

Get it to 450° or something near that and pull it

2 Likes