Boardnamics M1-AT Drive | Helical Steel MTB/AT Gear Drive

damn ! i just bought the red gel loctite because i don’t find the green

$20 Amazon

3 Likes

this is what i got here but i will try to find the 648 at my local autopart store tomorrow

There’s really not room for improvisation here. You spent $300 on these drives, and a lot more on the rest of your board.

Buy the $20 loctite.

8 Likes

Thats a thread locker. You need a retaining compound.

Its easier to spend the money and wait now than to use what you have on hand and be repairing the aftermath later.

13 Likes
6 Likes

Such a great resource thread.

2 Likes

hey guys , it almost done (waiting for the 648 to cure…) but is it normal that l still see a gap between the cover and the o-ring ?

1 Like

You sure your motor shaft is not sticking too much?

i will ajust the back lash after , the main problem is when l install the cover l see inside even if the o-ring is there

l found the problem !! the bearings are missing ! ShutterShock save my live again! , it time send a email to boardnamics .

4 Likes

PSA

The trampa precision hangar adapter for these gear drives has been discontinued permanently.

Does anyone have a set they can sell me?

2 Likes

Why did this happen? They will stop selling the adapter?

1 Like

Has anyone heard from boardnamics recently? I ordered a bit ago and haven’t heard an update in awhile despite making sure it was all set to go.

2 Likes

did you try ton email him and when? in normal situation he can take 24-48 hours to respond , l hope he’s doing fine ,

I usually get responses on Instagram same day, could try that

Just an update, literally just got a response haha. I’d emailed him on the 8th awhile back, so i guess he was just a bit busy.

3 Likes

Lmao glad you were able to see that haha

dummy mistake kevin :joy:

It was also the weekend, not that it’s really an excuse

1 Like

hey are you doing ! its not kevin fault ! since l was born l have badluck every day of my life , you won’t believe it :joy: :rofl: :joy: even if l try to buy bolt on stuff l always have bad luck

2 Likes

Anybody got some tips for getting these drive adapter screws out? Trying to switch to the new ones. Can’t seem to get any more of them to release, even with heat. Also the adapter just spins when I try to loosen, makes it super annoying. Worried I’ll strip them…