BMW Streetcarver

Had plans to electrify it but too many projects.

It has two broken endlinks which can be replaced with genuine or aftermarket bmw e39 links.

Lots of info here: http://www.kellyscars.net/streetcarver.html

Uses 10mm bolts/axles. Due to the swing arm geometry, it needs wheels with a rounded edge profile like bergmeisters or skullboard hub motors.

Updated to $150 shipped to CONUS

5 Likes

I’ve wanted one of these for so long. Some people are army brats, that’d make me a BMW brat. Yeesh…
No other parts ?

3 Likes

Haha. I was the same. Got one about 6 months ago when it popped up on a local auction. It’s pretty cool to ride. Motorising it is In line after my other projects tho. Might be a bit more difficult than this though as my one is a series one so has the cast in axle bolt so may struggle for width to fit pulley. Time will tell…

2 Likes

No, I don’t have anything else.

@rosco made a good point, the one I am selling has the updated swing arms with the through bolt. Earlier version had a press fit and that arm design is weaker.

2 Likes

To the top

To the top

$250 shipped!

To the top

I somehow managed to get a complete (I’ll be it a somewhat beat up complete) for free from a friend. His dad got it as an add on to a 5er he bought back in the early 2000’s. It’s super fun to ride around on. I highly doubt it’s stable above 20 tho.

1 Like

i found a complete for sale in san diego. so close to pulling the trigger. knowing it would makea sketch eskate makes me feel better haha

hahaha yeah super fun to carve on its mad weird, but I wouldn’t take it anywhere near 25. To be fair I like tight trucks to begin with though. So take my pansy thoughts on stability with a grain of salt.

1 Like

$225 shipped, some builders have used steering dampers on the swing arms to increase stability.

5 Likes

what build is this picture from?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/old-bmw-streetcarver-electric-skateboard-custom-conversion-video/33540/12

1 Like

To the top

Up up up!

1 Like

$175 shipped!

$150 shipped

1 Like

To the top!

1 Like

Bump!