BMS Help, Right Configuration / Setup?

Well, I’m happy to say, I got the rest of my electronics soldered and the end caps on, indicating that I’m happy the way my soldering has turned out on them. I feel the build will be done very soon. The one thing that remains and the one I need to ask a question about Is my BMS. I’m running a dual lipo setup. Using a DC charge port as well along with a 7.5A fuse. I’m wondering if I connect all the balance wires from the BMS harness to my balance extenders. (Pictures will be included in case I’m speaking gibberish lmao)

What I know so far is, the positive going to the charge port, splices with the main positive for the batteries, correct me if I’m wrong, I can splice it to the main positive wire on my battery harness. The negative from the charge port goes into the fuse holder, which not sure if that connects to the -C on my BMS.or -P. again, I’m sure its the P, correct me if I’m wrong. Last but certainly not least. For battery 1, I connect N1 all the way up to N4, skipping N5. Not sure if it’ll be different since I’m running two Lipos. For battery 2. I do the same thing, the black wire being the final thing, then again. Not sure if that’s the correct configuration. Help will be appreciated since this is the last step for my build to basically be complete (besides mounting everything into the enclosure)
Hopefully this thread can also help people that are having the same issue!

Here is the included pictures

Lineup of the balance wires from the BMS harness, lined up for the correct battery.
8984662E-58A7-42C2-BCB6-840E146AFF79

Charge port. Been told middle is +, outer is -
9936ab4c035416b519e9e15abb270c34657df014_2_325x500
75069d4faf554c30cd6ff16a582bcb7caa6c5bbc_2_392x499

BMS
ede829b8ff985d0249f57b151988ac6cf1d5a9e0_2_375x500

There is a guide here:

@Red_souls I think this might be too much too fast for you at this point. Where are you located? If you are in the UK, I will do it for you for free. If not, I suggest pay someone a little bit of money to do it for you. Make a thread and hopefully someone can wire it up. Shouldn’t cost much.

I followed the guide but I believe it’s different since I’m running two lipos

Located in Illinois. I can do it, already spent enough money as it is, just I searched the forum for a similar setup and I can’t seem to find if how I have laid out is correct, followed your guide. Charge port and fuse I understand, just the harness. After that I’m done. Just need to know if that’s the same configuration, if so that’s all I needed to hear :+1:t3:

The principle is the same, doesn’t matter if two or more lipos

Ok, appreciate it