BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2020

lets be honest EU peeps there are no deals this year :frowning:

4 Likes

You do know actual black friday is a week away still, right? :laughing:

5 Likes

Hopefully some kWeld deal this year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

lets be honest counting isn’t my strong suit.

8 Likes

Better not be, I just bought a spare one! Haha

3 Likes

3 Likes

Jt I think is his name…he used to be real active on the evolve side and always wear shit like that when he skates. Post less now that he got 2 kaly 2.0

2 Likes

JT is a really nice dude too, I’ve had the pleasure of skating with him on a few occasions.

The costumes have been his thing for a long time and he’s been skating far longer than Franny has been dreaming of street facing on channel trucks.

Not sure why people feel the need to put a cap on other people’s enjoyment, dude is just living his life, having fun, and hurting nobody in the process.

7 Likes

To each their own. :call_me_hand:were all’s bunch of weirdos for putting motors and batteries onto boards

3 Likes

Anyone know if electric board solution is gonna have some sale ?
@EboardSolutions

1 Like

I was waiting for an MBS sale but they don’t have any products to sell :sob:

6 Likes

It’s so annoying :disappointed_relieved: Need MBS gear back on general sale so bad

4 Likes

Black Matrix II out of stock in EU since black friday 2019. No idea what’s going on there, checked the stock at least 50 times, it’s a pitty.

Edit: The only thing which changed are the prices which went up without stock. Tires are pretty expensive now.

2 Likes

I send them a message about the DW2 complete and they told me they would restock in early december, so maybe they will restock everything

@kevingraehl you still stocking mbs stuff? Thought I remembered something along those lines…

1 Like

I will announce it next week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have the matrix II in stock :slight_smile:

7 Likes

On your site? :grin:

2 Likes

yes sure :slight_smile: https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/e-mtb/products/mbs-metal-matrix-ii-truck

3 Likes

I’ve got rims and bearings and tires. But no more trucks.

1 Like