BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2020

Get a printer with direct drive and something with good quality. Artillery Sidewinder X1 fits the bill. That’s all. It’s $395 on amazon after coupons.

1 Like

Wow! That’s crazy low price. I am really tempted to buy it and use it as a playground for upgrades. Did you find ender 3 for cheaper anywhere?

1 Like

Stuff Made Here is awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep.

I really like my ender 3 v2, but still a n00b so take my advice accordingly. I can print ABS pretty much automagically on this thing with a few simple setup tweaks.

1 Like

Can the X1 print Nylon? I’ve seen it’s possible, but tricky if not ill-advised

So true. I’m within an hour of completing it, hopefully at least!

1 Like

No I haven’t but I haven’t been looking for one specifically. I want a big playground one like you say.

Any thoughts on this guy vs the sidewinder that stand out to you immediately? Don’t want to hassle with another DD conversion at the moment and it’s a solid price for a DD titan setup.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08224LKJS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabt1_.9pWFbBB8WY6T?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Didn’t even notice the was another $25 off coupon :exploding_head:

$285 final price shipped.

1 Like

Cabling is nicer is Sidewinder. And assembly was a breeze. The cura profiles for Sidewinder works perfectly right out of the box.

Edit: you wanted me to compare Sidewinder to the printer in the link that you gave. I definitely see differences in cabling, top extrusion bar, sheet metal cover for electronics.

1 Like

Ma man

3 Likes

Guys about that BF sale and Aliexpress, can you help me get 15€ bonus discount ? So I can drop the price a bit again on the Sidewinder X1 !

I need to share that link to raise the bar :innocent: tho I don’t know how it works but if you got spare time any help will be really appreciated !

People have to create new accounts using your link. I think 1 user is about 3ish dollar

1 Like

I also have the Sidewinder and it’s great. Only complaing is uneven heated bed heating, sometimes some areas aren’t as hot

3 Likes

Gotcha!

1 Like

Awesome :star_struck: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Join amazon prime and save 80.00 off that x1. Wow

1 Like

Would the sidewinder x1 print nylon out the box?

Thanks

Dunno, I don’t have one

1 Like

Ah k thought you were recommending

What would you go for if you want something which I don’t have to upgrade and calibrating and putting together is easy?
Thanks

Not a 3d printer :rofl:

Probably a prusa is the closest thing for you.

I’m a budget end printer so I choose cheap ones that require assembly, calibration, and upgrades

5 Likes