BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2020

Yup. Pretty much :rofl:

2 Likes

Besides looking ridiculous imo, those things scare me lol. Can’t imagine falling face forward going 30+.

5 Likes

Haha. You have to be a trooper for that man.

I’ve seen a homie hit the tarmac at 37mph and that shit literally disintegrated right in front of me
It was awful

5 Likes

Nexusboards will have some deals on, still deciding on the last few but for sure some of the core products will be cheap :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think @ahrav and @cisco got the best black Friday deals going. Except no-one wants to die on a 4wd beast and Bertha™ needs a tummy tuck.
@Venom121212 's offering is quite enticing…

Other than that, shit I dunno. I’m sure all the prebuilt co’s have decent deals going.
I might need to put a sale thread up here at some point if I’m not too lazy.
The parts market place has better deals year round than most black Friday sales.

@CiscoV I dont think esk8s dead, just hibernating over winter. I do agree, it’s gotten pretty kooky, but it doesn’t affect my riding experience.(that costume is :face_vomiting:)

6 Likes
5 Likes

3dservisas have 10% off with the code BLACKFRIDAY

2 Likes

Hey chaps

We will be having a black sale, 10% off of anything with the code FLACKBRIDAY as well as specific deals on certain items such as the stormcore/unity top mount enclosures :+1:

9 Likes

I meannnn… you won’t die just gotta lower all the settings :sleepy::penguin:

And then work your way up and then… die :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’m jumping on the train :joy:

5 Likes

Thats an insane price for that bundle. If you were stateside and I wasn’t broke as a joke I would buy that. I cant believe no one in europe wants unlimited range.

3 Likes

Yikes when he lands on those spikes

2 Likes

24MX (motocross protective gear, EU only) has some nice discounts:

1 Like

:sweat:

1 Like

I am sorry man :frowning: edited

1 Like

lets be honest EU peeps there are no deals this year :frowning:

4 Likes

You do know actual black friday is a week away still, right? :laughing:

5 Likes

Hopefully some kWeld deal this year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

lets be honest counting isn’t my strong suit.

8 Likes

Better not be, I just bought a spare one! Haha

3 Likes