BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2020

Just ordered a Cr10 pro v2 with an all metal hot end on eBay and 10kg of abs
Not sure what hotend it is though as the guy never said

What would you recommend to upgrade to?
Any direct drive extrudes worth it?

4 Likes

Me too. :joy::joy: tho ender 3 was just the frame to put together and switches, great videos out there for people, right Venom.

1 Like

We got a good deal on the best battery for esk8. $4.50 a pop

3 Likes

Use the one it comes with until or if you have issues, mine is three months old and no issues yet but direct drive is the way to go. Those cr10 are very good machines, my friend has one for about a year now and its been good to him.

1 Like

Nice will do

The hemera direct drive looks awesome and might go there one day

1 Like

@Bigdaddyhawk, what’s the consensus on these cells? Same or better than 40T?

Edit: Found my answers here. Molicel P42A cell discussion in case anyone else is curious.

2 Likes

20% off storewide and a new hotend to go to 500c on special offer (remember to bring some sun tan lotion with :sunglasses: )

nice that would’ve translated to 3.75€ if it was in europe

1 Like

More 3D printer discounts. Ender3 like printers for $109 :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Are these all gone in all sizes?

1 Like

Just watched all these yesterday lol. Great channel

Sorry all gone! Those were a one-off for garage sale

This happened to mine too and flatland3d have shipped me some replacements. Reach out to them :slight_smile:

1 Like

FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 US States and EU Union Countries!”

#WTF What happen to Canada, it’s like we always get ignored! :joy: … this is what all American are told to be afraid of FREE TRADE

2 Likes

It’s “international” aka a PITA to ship to. Customs paperwork that none of us understand and exhorbitant shipping fees.

All us Canadians are all to familiar with the problems, I was only joking.

2 Likes

Well I know you were joking, I just agree that it’s dumb

1 Like

Got a link? I only see 285°c max hotends on e3d site (which is truthfully enough for 98% of us mortals at consumer level)

1 Like

Seems insane

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: 3D Printing Discussions, Questions and Debugging