šŸ„µ BKB Summer Flash Sale - $1 WAREHOUSE CLEANING + BATTERIES

went for me first ride with the Voyager remote today, it was good. need to make some throttle adjustments, itā€™s a bit touchy, otherwise it felt nice

3 Likes

Canā€™t seem to apply both code for remote and for truck :man_shrugging:
Is this intentional? @BuildKitBoards

1 Like

Unfortunately this is a limitation of Shopify. Email support and they will get you squared away.

@haven glad you like it!! Dont forget you can fine tune the three riding modes on the remote itself. No need for the VESC Tool! I will have a chat tomorrow with the fulfillment team to make sure they are chaining the color of the fang. Apologies if you received the wrong color. @Lionpuncher

@5urge just saw someone earlier today on Facebook put who them on their Zeus. Canā€™t find the pic again, but im pretty sure they will work. They just need to be ~93mm diameter (which you can measure by taking off the current wheel).

@Brenternet much love :heart:

2 Likes

Also, this killer battery deal is still availableā€¦

Easily worth $2800

Meh, Iā€™m not fussed dude. Actually goes with my riding gloves haha.

I have 5,880 brand new Samsung 50E cells that I need to get rid of (LF1T). Anyone interested in taking them all PM and I will let them go for a significant discount.

3 Likes

Maybe hit up @Kaly

I think they use 50E

1 Like

Yes the zeus guy was me and they fit and perform great. Super happy with the purchase!

3 Likes

@BuildKitBoards can you sell spare tubes?

1 Like

Lets see the full board with the new shoes!!

2 Likes

Not as of now

2 Likes

3 Likes

Mine just came in although Iā€™m a bit confused on a part it came with, what is the floppy tail piece supposed to be for?

Also as a note to anyone with smaller hands, the remote may be a tad bit big to hold. I can still comfortably reach all the buttons with my thumb though so I donā€™t see it being an issue. As for a concrete size comparison, I wear a youth medium in batting gloves. (great option for not too cold weather so you still get maximum dexterity and durability)

I bought the 12S10P battery, and well, when it said it was the same size as the 12S5P Duo Type R batteryā€¦I snapped that bugger right up.

Well the battery packs are hugeā€¦is anyone disappointed they didnā€™t get this pack?

If so, I will sell, and could also add the proper charger.

pictures and measurement might help?

x 12S10P 2 Piece Battery and Charge Port XT60 Discharge Plug XT30 - GX12-4 pin Charge Plug Bypassed BMS for charging 50AH 2220Wh Samsung 50E Cells Brand New Same dimensions as 12S5P Duo Type R Battery 300 x 170 x 40mm (x2 Packs)

1 Like

looks like it would fit this Pelican case when stacked up

Thanks very much.

Interesting ideaā€¦I bought the darn batteries before I engaged my brain.

If anyone reading this could use them, reach outā€¦tripping over them on the workbench makes me sad.

2 Likes

@BigBen if you donā€™t mind potentially helping @m_oliver1 sell a battery pack. What enclosure if any have you made that would fit a roughly 600 x 170 x 40mm pack? plus ESC,etc?

1 Like

Mmm, nothing that would accommodate that for sure.

4 Likes