šŸ„µ BKB Summer Flash Sale - $1 WAREHOUSE CLEANING + BATTERIES

Thanks for the support, it is greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Any chance you can add some photos of the remote with the blue and purple options? There arenā€™t any photos on the site of the different colors

my blue one just came in the mail, I can post some pics when I get home

Mine is being delivered today as well. Iā€™ll edit this post with pics if you dont beat me to it.

The goods:

4 Likes

Thank you for the photo although I did order it already. I figured worst case scenario Iā€™ll just remove that piece and repaint it to match my set-up and that way I get an exact color match with the bottom of my deck. (Also custom painted)

1 Like

Cleaning out the warehouse and that means lots of crazy deals! Multiple items are $1

CRAZY BATTERY DEALS

The last listing includes 2 full 10S12P battery packs for $989. Highway robbery, but they construction is weird and will likely need to be redone. All batteries brand new.

1 Like

Anyone know if these are compatible with evolve hubs?

1 Like

If they are I might have to snag a set

Im 90% sure they are. If anyone has the dimensions (not listed on their site) I can confirm 100%

1 Like

Is there any way to filter the ā€œsold outā€ items?

To whoever grabbed the single FS 4.2 I had sitting in my cart :fu: I just wanted to try building a cheap e-bike for my dad :frowning_face:

Oh well, fair play.

4 Likes

Would these fit the Zeus Pro 6" wheels?

Shoot me your details, Iā€™ll send you a new single esc, your dad deserves it.

13 Likes

Really good deals. Sold out before i had the chance to see them :sob:

They should. I just ordered a set for my Zeus pro.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to get some feedback when you receive them on fitment and how they perform.

Iā€™m from Aus so itā€™ll cost more for shipping than the wheels themselves and take quite a while so Iā€™d love to know they fit for certain.

1 Like

Will let you know for sure :+1:t2:

1 Like

Anybody who bought the remote get a diff color ā€˜fangā€™ than the rest of the color pieces? I ordered the royal blue and got the blue remote, but the fang is redā€¦

1 Like

yeah i got 2 red/orange fangs, i think that may be the only color

shit is weird tho i donā€™t see it being very useful

2 Likes

Ya I feel you. Welp, I guess weā€™ll never really know till we try haha
Gotta say though, pretty damn comfy in the hand without it.
Looks like the spitend ui but way better to hold. I look forward to trying it out!

1 Like