Bioboards Plutonium 2S is here!

Our new board Plutonium 2S is now available to order! We also released a new website: www.bioboards.eu

Specs:
:green_circle:16S6P 67,2V Battery 1380Wh 96pc Molicel 21700 P42A cells
:green_circle:SMART BMS 16S 50A Charge only
:green_circle:15A charger
:green_circle:2 or 4 x 5400W 65100 138KV Motor
:green_circle:Carbon Enclosure
:green_circle:46" Deck made with Wood, Carbon fiber and triaxial glassfiber layer with W concave and dropdown
:green_circle:1 or 2 x BioX Motorcontroller
:green_circle:Precision Geardrives
:green_circle:Helical Steel gears
:green_circle:CNC Precision 300mm Hanger and baseplate
:green_circle:Riptide Sports bushings and pivot specially tested and designed by Riptide for Plutonium 2S
:green_circle:AT adapter or Kegel Street wheel adapter
:green_circle:Bioboards IOS / Android App compatible
:green_circle:Shredlights SL1000 front light included (2000 Lumen strong) Pro version includes 2 SL1000 front lights
:green_circle:TB110mm Blue 72A Street wheels
:green_circle:CNC Precision AT Rims with High speed tyres
:green_circle:On board display
:green_circle:Titanium Hardware anodized green
:green_circle:Stainless Steel black Hardware
:green_circle:1:2.2 Gearing 4wd street, 1:2.6 Gearing 2wd street, 1:3 Gearing 4wd AT, 1:3.5 Gearing 2wd AT
:green_circle:3 Remote options: Hoyt puck, R1 Remote, VX4 remote
:green_circle:Topspeed up to 110km/h / 68mph

For DIY builders we also added several more parts to our parts store: Parts – Bioboards Eskate

And the new deck is also manufactured in bigger quantities so the price is now a lot lower, we also made it with more concave and to fit a even bigger enclosure, we also added a new grip and a print on the deck. The enclosure is still being handmade so its abit expensive but the look and quality is insane! And its huge and can fit 9 21700 cells on the width.

deck

We added stripe payment, crypto payment and paypal!
www.bioboards.eu

31 Likes

Congratulations for the newcomer. What are the main differences to the Bioboards 2?

Keep it up!

H

2 Likes

Thanks!

New deck and grip graphics / design
New enclosure with 3d shapes and bigger
Deck design updated with more concave and urethane edges and new material
16S battery
Updated hanger design
Higher gearing ratio for even more acceleration
15A charger instead of 10A
Updated connector design
And alot of other small improvements and updates.

2 Likes

Just curious on the deck itself, it might be an interesting option for a build I have in mind.

What is de the delta on the drop, and does it come with holes pre drilled, or no holes?

Thanks.

H

3 Likes

This looks unreal! What is the difference between the 2 choices “standard” and “pro” under “features”?

3 Likes

Super nice!!

1 Like

Thanks! If you click on the small ? beside the option it describes it.
Anyway here it is:
Just want to have the performance and range and don´t care so much about cool features? Take standard and save some cash!
Pro have the on board display, standard don´t (you can buy and install the display later if you change your mind)
Pro have green titanium screws, standard black standard screws (you can buy and install the titanium screws later if you change your mind)
Pro have a Metr canbus bluetooth module, standard have a Metr uart bluetooth module.
Pro have 2x Sl1000 front lights, Standard have 1xSL1000 front lights

4 Likes

Looks sweet! :smiley:

@mackann tried to click the link you posted on instagram, on my phone(android). Eneded up with an error.
Not sure if a temporary bugg or something wrong with the mobile version of the site :thinking:
Have a check!

1 Like

holy smokes…can you tell us a bit how it compares to a p2? like how come it does have a higher max range? is this bc 16s is somehow more efficient than 12s? p2 (non s) had 1380wh as well, so what gives? can this do more continued inclines (2wd) over the p2 classic before overheating? also, is the 15a charger heavier or louder (fan noise) than the 10a p2 one? not that anyone had ever complained but that’s more because everyone is so stunned by this monster that they don’t mind sitting next to a loud charger in a busy pub, all ppl ever have is tons of questions like how dangerous this vehicle must be :wink:

2 Likes

It has updated hangers with intergrated hanger adapter.
The deck have a graphic and more concave and also made with other materials.
The gearing is higher on all versions of it so they has more acceleration.
15A charger instead of 10A. Charger is same size and around same sound as the 10A.
16S battery instead of 12S.
Bms have 3x higher balance current so it balance faster.
2wd has a thick heatsink for the vesc to handle the more heat compared to 4wd.
Higher topspeed because higher voltage.
Updated connector panel.
More remote options.
New carbon enclosure that is bigger and with 3d shapes and logo.
Alot of small changes to make improve service ability, assembly and quality better.
Range should be the same as p2, maybe slightly more. I would say 38km in the worst case and 100 km in the best case.

1 Like

I feel like it would be nice to see a one piece riser. This is now the 3rd or 4th generation and you’re still stacking plastic risers…

Or even a custom baseplate to account for the necessary rise.

It just seems a shame to have such a polished board that still has the stacked risers.

4 Likes

If you don’t use street wheels you can remove one riser and just keep the tunnel riser for cables.

4 Likes

same weight, too? also weight difference between 2 and 2s in 2wd and 4wd configs?

Same weight, actually a little lighter for the charger. The p2s have same weight as p2.

1 Like

Unboxing of Plutonium 2S

6 Likes

I received my new Plutonium 2s a couple of weeks ago and I really love it! Only concern I have is that I just noticed there was no Shredlights included with my shipmen, but it says on the website they are included… hmmm

2 Likes

Email the company back or @mackann Im sure he can explain what happened

Send me your order number and il ship them. Must have been a packing mistake.

4 Likes

Sent you a direct message and an email to info@bioboards.se. Thanks so much! Cant wait to shred in the dark!

Hey @mackann, did you receive my message or email? Didnt get any replies so far.
Thanks so much for your support again!