BIOBOARDS PLUTONIUM 2S Brand New (minor scratches otherwise brand new) Going Cheap for Quick Sale

Subject: [UK/EUR] BIOBOARDS PLUTONIUM 2S HIGHEST SPEC SETUP Available

PRICE: £3500 GBP (I paid £5993.46 including VAT and some extras, which are also included)

CONDITION: Has one scrape on the top left wheel bracket and a few minor cosmetic scratches on the body but otherwise is in tip too shape being only days old.

(NORMALLY 5 WEEK WAIT FROM BIOBOARDS BUT I WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY UPON CLEARED PAYMENT OR UPON BUYER COLLECTION AND CASH PAYMENT)

BIOBOARDS PLUTONIUM 2S HIGHEST SPEC SETUP AVAILABLE 4WD

**Plutonium 2S

Type: All Terrain

Drive: 4WD

Features: Pro

Bushing Duro: 90A

Remote: Comes with 3 different style remotes as follows all sealed / unopened brand new:

1. Hoyt Puck

2. APS Trigger Remote and receiver

3. VX4 remote and receiver

Connection: Bluetooth + GPS + Wifi

Complete battery: Yes

RRP before Tax (UK VAT) £4,270.00

Extras:

1. SL-FX+ Shredlights two front and one back light before Tax (UK VAT) £77.00

2. Two brand new 16S 67,2V 15A Ultra chargers. RRP before Tax (UK VAT) £153.00 each

3. Bioboards LED Backpack V2 RRP before Tax (UK VAT) £161.00

4. 3 remote so you can have a choice of the 3 most popular styles to choose from daily:

1Hoyt Puck RRP b before Tax (UK VAT) £123.00

1. APS Trigger Remote RRP before Tax (UK VAT) £80.00

2. VX4 remote RRP before Tax (UK VAT) £72.00

This is an entire order intended for myself. The board was custom built and took 5-6 weeks to be sent out after my order. The original order cost me £4,886.00 GBP and the VAT I had to pay upon delivery was an additional £1107.46 bringing the entire package price to £5,993.46 GBP or €6963.45 Euros or $7,416.91 USD . **

£3500 is my asking price with all accessories included:

Images

Dog Meme GIF Dog Meme Discover Share GIFs

3 Likes

what’s the odometer on the megan say?

under the “lifetime” page

Firstly I have only just received this board and I don’t know how to find that information. Please tell me where to look for it and I will link it? Also I stupidly deleted the preset mode that the board came with. Do you know what I need to enter back in as a custom mode to get it fully up and running again? There is the option to scan a QR code so maybe if you have these settings yourself could you share it with me so that I can apply it. I feel pretty dumb for deleting this and of course bioboards are not open today

1: click the right or left button until you see lifetime, notmally skmewhere round the top of the screen ish

2: why are you selling a board you just got and in such a hurry?

I have to sell it because I spent a small fortune on it and have just discovered I’m losing my home and have to find money in a hurry. The build took five weeks and in that time my life has changed quite a lot. I deleted my original post because since I started it I managed to scratch the bottom of the board and so it has to change the title which said it was in mint condition. It’s brand new except for that scratch basically.

If you want some proof or something that’s this is a genuinely new board and mine to sell here is a screenshot of my order which you can see is just over five weeks ago shows all the other accessories I’m including.

I’ll take it for 1k, take it or leave it

Jokes aside, sorry for what is happening to you and best of luck with getting back on track!

Is this what you wanted?

ohchies :smiling_face_with_tear:

you might wanna knock out your email in that screenshot btw

would probably be good to give a little context next time, it’s uber sketch if you just say “i got a board! wanna sell fast as possible, good deal” sorta stuff

good luck my sir :saluting_face:

I can’t figure out how to edit any posts on this site without deleting them first. And I take your point but I think now maybe I have established this is legit I hope?

So please some serious offers anyone?

Also if anybody has a QR code of the preset mode for this board I’d be very very grateful as I stupidly deleted it.

1 Like

Hi where are you based if I was to consider your very low offer? I’m not saying I will but I’m very very desperate. Are you anywhere near me?

Do you live in Bulgaria?

I’m in the UK

Where in the UK are you?

Brighton

1 Like

My sister lives in the UK and can pick it up but its not sensible to sell it for 1k. Better take a loan of 1k rather than sell this for 1k. Though im not a financial advisor.

1 Like

Sent a message