Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Yes, a new version of Thorium will release with 2wd/4wd AT/Street in a few weeks.
Follow the hashtagg #nextgenerationThorium on Instagram for more info

6 Likes
12 Likes

Dang! That’s great! Is there a few layers of carbon? Will this deck be available for purchase as a blank?

2 Likes

Yes it will. Its bamboo and fiberglass glued with epoxy

8 Likes

Fantastic! Any idea what it would cost? Will you be selling enclosure too?

4 Likes

Yes doublestack enclosure, dont know price yet

3 Likes

Awesome!
There were some uk folks looking for a deck like the LY EVO and I wasn’t sure if you were going to sell this.

Great stuff :+1:

4 Likes

Looks like its not angled noses?
Whats the length? looks like 42"?

1 Like

Yes 42.
Will make angle cable risers instead.

5 Likes

10 char

2 Likes

New website up in 30min :call_me_hand:
www.bioboards.se

8 Likes

Have you actually assembled one of these boards yet Marcus? Selling something for 3k from renders, Hope’s and dreams would obviously be silly.

Also where’s my deck? We’re rolling into years now, are you ever going to send my deck?

1 Like

Yes we have 2 test boards we rided for some time but with 3d printed enclosures because they are stuck in customs

2 Likes

Yes forgot about it il check for it next time

Website looks great… glad to have your shop back up and running… will browse through now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@mackann

That sentence :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@mackann @SimosMCmuffin does this mean we are likely to see production model flexibms soon?

1 Like

We dont make any single flexi bms, i gues Simos will do that. We bought licence to integrate it into our pcb. So our design is single layout to fit the battery pcb instead of normal double layout.

12 Likes

That’s a good deal for the battery on its own. (180€) Might consider just buying from you than building one :smiley:

Edit: It’s just the PCB. NEVERMIND…

8 Likes

Nice to see Bioboards taking battery safety so seriously :zap: Congrats on the next-gen board.

4 Likes