2 Likes

-1 temperature. Hardcore!

7 Likes

Damn, those northern people are tough!

I freeze to death when theres like 10°C while riding

3 Likes

same lol

3 Likes

Once it gets below zero all you need to do is put on your snowboarding gear and convince yourself you’re snowboarding. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I imagine the “convincing yourself” part is not too difficult for some… :laughing:

5 Likes

I gotta send the logs from that ride, it was around -5 C and my ESC and motor temp started at around 30 C and were in the single digits by the time I got back home :joy:

The worst part was a salt truck pulling out in front of me, the fresh salt made my motor pulleys turn red/orange with rust when I checked on my board a couple hours later…

3 Likes

hahaha, unless im going skiing im not going out for more than 5 minutes in the “winter” I have in Croatia,

But riding the board in the deep snow like @JoeyZ5 does look pretty sick…

1 Like

More boards shipped out today

17 Likes

One more off to US today

9 Likes

Getting faster, another one ready

11 Likes

How many are you putting together per day? What sort of testing do you do before you ship?

7 Likes

So sexy :drooling_face:

More that you and I possibly could I bet :rofl:

4 Likes

Last week i made 5. Yesterday i made 3 and today i made 2.
But I have probebly spent 2-3hours per board before and prepared some stuff.

I use a discharge test with heatcam to test the battery. For motors and motorcontroller i use foc_openloop test.

10 Likes

One more finished this morning to a happy rider in Taiwan :

15 Likes

Free metr can included with all 2wd orders because of problem running dual uart on 1 Stormcore

19 Likes

Hey i have a question so i wanted to use the double stack pcb in a future diy build im planning and wanted to know does the 40t cells come installed already or do i have to install them myself and solder them? And also wats the width,length and height of a double stack pcb cause i wanted to put it under a 37" downhill speed board deck but make sure i have enough clearance for it?

1 Like

That deck will be to small, its 490x170mm.
It included everything except the cells.

1 Like

Dam gonna have to find a 41" deck maybe and what about soldering do i have to solder the cells on?

1 Like

Three more finished this morning :call_me_hand:

18 Likes