Bioboards Eskate Webshop

@mackann Just curious, any updates on when those first orders of completes will be going out? I know you’ve had some setbacks and changes to the board/enclosure.

2 Likes

Just got the email. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Care to share?

4 Likes

I’ll let Markus decide if he wants to post the details of the email update he sent out to everyone who ordered the Plutonium.

1 Like

It was info about first orders will take some time extra because we moved production of deck, enclosure and pcb from China to EU

2 Likes

@mackann can you keep giving us pics😎
🖼 Pictures and Nothing Else!image

2 Likes

22 Likes

I must be no one because I didn’t get an email and I ordered a Plutonium. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

thanks for the update I am super excited .

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhh!!! I love how big that enclosure is!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: I cant wait…omg i cant wait!

2 Likes

Damn, drill thru deck… :-1:t3::-1:t3::-1:t3::-1:t3:

4 Likes

No Eboosted enclosure cutting down the cost, those enclosure look fugly … why take a step back :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Agreed!! @eBoosted will you be making a enclosure for the 45”?

2 Likes

Lmao. Fix is pretty easy. Don’t buy it and call it the day. I’m pretty sure bioboards will be more than happy to give you guys a full refund :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh yeah. @Tello1969 fuck you sam. You’re not a good friend

1 Like

But seriously. @Touch_V is into something right there.
Enclosure could’ve used a little bit of not so boxy shape

2 Likes

Deck comes pre drilled. Its alot better solution to prevent enclosure screws get loose. Also gripetape is over the screws.

3 Likes

I will send him a deck for free later. If he wants to make a enclosure for it and sell to customer only buys the deck il be happy.

7 Likes

The new enclosure cost us 2x what Alans evo enclosure cost us. With the price on deck and enclosure we actually loosing money now. But I want them in stock and want a few out in the wild so I wait to increase the price.

9 Likes

It was a only sent to orders made before 17/6. We hope to catch up on later orders made after that to deliver in time.

2 Likes