Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Is this still true even with big soft wheels like TB110?

For riding on the streets I agree 2WD is a must, but I do think there’s a market gap for people who ride on bike paths and care more about range than acceleration.

1 Like

Don’t you think those people rather would steer towards the chinese boosted copies rather than a high-end, more expensive 1WD?

2 Likes

Their range sucks, and if they’re smart and know better, they’d know not to buy those boards. I know it’s not a huge market, but at least we would have someone to point towards when people ask us advice on what prebuilt board to buy that won’t break in a month.

As a real example: I wouldn’t have built my brother a board of his own if I could get a single drive board from Bioboards for 1200€ (I probably spent a bit more in total due to parts breaking / being incompatible)

3 Likes

I see, your brother is lucky to have you! I totally agree with you btw, they should know better. My thought was that most of those people probably get introduced to e-sk8 through a sponsered youtube “review” and don’t really know what to look for. I, too unfortunately, was once one of those “people” :frowning:

2 Likes

For me yes I hate tight turns at slow speed getting wheel spin that’s on top of the dog runing in frount of you just don’t have the stoping power I want because the 1 drive wheel locks up and skids

1 Like

It’s not okay. Please start your own Vendor Corner thread for something like this.

6 Likes

What battery are you using that allows 120km/ 75mile range?

2 Likes

The gap of bad customer service and broken promises. Yea don’t try that.

But as far as the OP, this shit is looking crazy @mackann, the collaboration you have with all the vendors is pretty cool!

2 Likes

Ok, second try without linking our shop.

@moon you find all information in the shop. Don’t want to hijack Markus thread.

Or to answer @moon’s question:

Hub motors. Hub motors and nearly ~100 battery cells is how they’re getting that range.

3 Likes

New deck:

Vs evo:

22 Likes

You getting any new stock with you all terrain boards?

4 Likes

Hey brother-

I bumped your account so you can post and send messages.

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes, a new version of Thorium will release with 2wd/4wd AT/Street in a few weeks.
Follow the hashtagg #nextgenerationThorium on Instagram for more info

6 Likes
12 Likes

Dang! That’s great! Is there a few layers of carbon? Will this deck be available for purchase as a blank?

2 Likes

Yes it will. Its bamboo and fiberglass glued with epoxy

8 Likes

Fantastic! Any idea what it would cost? Will you be selling enclosure too?

4 Likes

Yes doublestack enclosure, dont know price yet

3 Likes