Biggie Hawgs Pulleys. 73mm [Gauging Intrest]

Tell me more, I want one. I feel like the only problem anyone would encounter is clearance with the mount

1 Like

Those wheels really do fit that deck well.

1 Like

@deckoz

Nope, but for low speed cruising around town while breaking it in its quite fun.

1 Like

Do you know if these are going to move past concept stage? If these happen, I am definitely in.

2 Likes

Its just a matter of me funding it, I dont want to do preorders because I need to be sure when I get them they work, and If I order them and something is off, its gonna be hard to refund people.

So as of now its just a concept, but hopefully in the future it can become something.

some of us are willing pay to try out 1st batch - anything to ensure they will exist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With the right factory a tiny batch shouldn’t be too expensive.

6 Likes

That is what I am hoping for.

Tiny batch + a willing testing crowd could allow you to go the pre-order route.

I’d definitely be in. My 70mm build is about to wear through its motor mounts :frowning:

1 Like

I would kill for a pair for the rounded edge 76mm zombie hawgs. Some of my favorite wheels with a core similar to kegels. Super easy to learn to slide on them but grippy enough for most uses.

1 Like

But I’d also absolutely kill for these as well lol

1 Like

As much as I love slide wheels there is only so few people that would want them, as they are not very practical for anything but fun in my opinion.

1 Like

Any more progress made on these though? I’d happily fork up some coin and do plenty of testing for ya. I’m sliding around on soft 97s right now and it just doesn’t work lol

1 Like

Progress is being made, finishing up design and finding a new machine shop.

1 Like

Hell yeah man. Hoping to be able to get some soon!

I cant promise any certain dates yet though.

I know I said it was original gonna be bolt on, but what are your guys thoughts on press fits?

Should be stronger and work much better with most setups.

Let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

I’d love some press fit Biggies Hawgs pulleys for @Boardnamics 184mm hangers

4 Likes

Sounds good to me.
Just be sure to figure out the distance between wheel bearings and pulley bearings so we have proper spacers.

2 Likes

Ill be including that spacer no doubt about that.

2 Likes