Biggie Hawgs Pulleys. 73mm [Gauging Intrest]

Make me think to modeling one :grin:

1 Like

Great. God knows I can’t lol

1 Like

I wanna see how this turns out.

Currently my plan is to use caliber 2 with bkb mounts. But if you creat a TKP low pro mount that would be amazing.

1 Like

Time to break these suckers in and refinine the design

8 Likes

Fits in perfectly

The plan is to have 4 of those prongs and then 4 screws to make it bolt on. The screws have to be m3 so I might have to make it 8 screws 2 each hole for the added strength.

11 Likes

Fits perfectly with the awkward curve of the biggie cores.

6 Likes

God I love those wheels. Need to get a set again. Such a small core too. Lots of thane.

4 Likes

Progress. Need to make it bolt on now…

5 Likes

The spokes are only that long so we could spin the wheel up.

The actual design looks like this.

1 Like

Those look a little short, honeslty. The more surface area in contact, the less wear and tear on the wheel core. Of course without being excessive, like the photo above it :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, but I also have to be mindful of CNC limitation.

I can make them a little longer but not by much.

2 Likes

The plan is the spokes take the load from the pulley rotating and the screws hold it in from backing out

1 Like

@Boardnamics mounts wont fit

@BuildKitBoards mounts fit with plenty of clearance

Some shots from the back. Super wide

11 Likes

Cannibals would be a good wheel and slides and grips as well.

Damn, those fins are skinnier than the Venom Mach ones it looks like! Nice work @yelnats8j you’ve got me on board!

3 Likes

This is a attempt at the bolt on Idea

M3x50mm

3 Likes

Man I wish I still had a set of these wheels.
I still gotta get pulleys for the venom magnum wheels from @moon first tho

3 Likes

I like how relatively cheap these smaller wheels are vs big flywheels, it’s easy to justify another set for the same build :wink:

Edit: more importantly brings them down to ‘Esk8 and destroy with pure enjoyment’ price range lol

7 Likes

Been breaking the wheels in, mabye about 15 miles on them so far and Im really loving them on this set up.

Caliber 2 RKP rear with SR TKPs 50mm axels front

The wheels are perfect for this set up as they grip well but slide out easily with no need to force it even tho there 76a.

This is the most chunking I got and that was because I hit a rough patch way too early into breaking them in

Testing out the designs for pulleys, hoping to get a final design at the end of the month.

4 Likes

If the number of teeth is 30 or less, and preferably 27, then I definitely want some of these pulleys.

2 Likes